Sore After Sex

Stephie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would like to know if anyone has ever been fucked so good (by a big dick) that you were totally sore afterward. :eek:

Would you ever fuck that person again?
well not to get into details but both holes were sore and yes I would fuck him again in a heart beat lol

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a black guy with an 8" girth fuck me and it was great.He fucked me again the next day(Sunday) and my hole was very sore and very open. Both were very long sessions. It took 4 days for the soreness to go away and the same for my hole to close. He is like a drug to me. I'm sore and open again.

Reactions: reuben36

orly6666

Expert Member
Media
I had a black guy with an 8" girth fuck me and it was great.He fucked me again the next day(Sunday) and my hole was very sore and very open. Both were very long sessions. It took 4 days for the soreness to go away and the same for my hole to close. He is like a drug to me. I'm sore and open again.
Where can we find this fellow??? .

SurfRat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yep been there very sore after but very satisfied and yes went for more

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
there's different types of "soreness".. there's the painful kind you get after after sex with a large cock without foreplay, lube or the guy being way too rough. its not very pleasant and not a turn-on :(

then there's the pleasant kind you feel after a long night of great sex. i'm feeling that kind in both my holes right now and i love it :p its like a constant reminder of how well you've been fucked ;)

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would like to know if anyone has ever been fucked so good (by a big dick) that you were totally sore afterward. :eek:

Would you ever fuck that person again?

yes and yes... he was my ex... he would always treat me like gold afterwards.... and occasionally apologize. its was unnecessarily cute and thoughtful.

Reactions: bdirty1

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
there's different types of "soreness".. there's the painful kind you get after after sex with a large cock without foreplay, lube or the guy being way too rough. its not very pleasant and not a turn-on :(

then there's the pleasant kind you feel after a long night of great sex. i'm feeling that kind in both my holes right now and i love it :p its like a constant reminder of how well you've been fucked ;)

I know this may be hard to do but could you describe the exact sensations between painful soreness and "well fucked" soreness so to say? i know you touched on it but i'm intrigued as to the actual feeling inside the vagina when experiencing the two types

and Do you think you could ever get used to sex with a thin penis after being filled up and stretched by a thick fat cock that your bf has?

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
umm..
the painful kind is from small tears or injuries. it isn't exclusive to large penises, it can just be from sex when there isn't enough foreplay or we're just not in the mood (or a bunch of other problems like vaginismus or chronic dryness). it stings, its not sexy at all. so when guys are like 'fuck yeah i tore her pussy up with my huge cock', women are thinking 'i'm so glad thats over, i'm never having sex with that asshole again' :eek:

the other kind is just a tingling, faint soreness and looseness you feel after a long night of great sex. its like the day after a long bike trek or an intense workout: your body just feels well-used and its a pleasant reminder of how it was used :p

thats not to say quickies and rough sex can't be amazing: learn how to read your partner and you'll avoid the first scenario ;)