Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that´s because you are still young.. wait till you get ±6 years older.. I used to be able to jo and cum 10 to 15 times a day...now if i reach 5 to 6 its a lot and I´m just 6yrs older so you do the math :)

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done that before, when I was a teenager. typically I had a very sore, puffy cock from a weekend of too much sex, first with a few gfs and then later with my wife. there was a lot of stroking and sucking on my cock over a 3 day period, especiallly one gf, she could suck cock. it would take a couple days to recover sometimes. my cock would totally hang almost full length flaccid, kind of puffy. gave me one hell of bulge in my pants. wife said it was visual turn on for her. after a year of marriage, the wife claimed that my cock was thicker than it already was, and longer. I don't know, never measured.

Deezie274

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
my dick gets sore after the 2nd or 3rd time because i edge all the time when i do masturbate but its not good to always masturbate til your sore it gradually makes your penis smaller because you arent allowing sufficient time to heal

guydivad

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got sore all the time from wnking too much when I was 13-15. After that I learned to use lube. When I 1st started having a lot of sex I got sore again on the tip and along the shaft where it bends to the left but that was years ago.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had happen esp when younger, if I jacked off/edged for a long period of time a spot on my head.... have gotten a blister/bled...its the spot where there is a rough spot in my palm rubs on my head....the skin 'peels' back right there or if I get dry there...being on the 'top' of my cock (hard to explain but damn...hurt... would try to keep my skin completely 'down' or 'up' for a few days (and 'up' is impossible lol)

MikeHHHH

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have chafed my skin pretty bad in the past. It lasted for about a week. But recently I started using a penis health creme and my skin has remained smooth and healthy ever since. The creme I have contains Vitamin E and shea butter, which moisturizes and protects the skin. It's really good stuff. You should check it out.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There have been a few times that I've been in the middle of taking a shower and my dick got hard when I was washing it. I used the liquid soap as lube, and it felt great. The problem is that you have to keep re-applying the soap, but it interrupts the rhythm. I get close to busting my load and don't want to stop to add more soap. I blow a massive load in the shower and find that I've rubbed myself raw below the head and it is actually bleeding. Ouch! Once I reach the point of no return, there is no way I'm going to stop until I blow. It takes a day or two to stop being sore.

testeer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Had it happen to me about two weeks ago.
When I jerk off I normally stimulate the point on the underside of my dick where the head meets the shaft. I was stroking away for some hours (spread over the day) when I suddenly find a hint of blood on my finger :eek:
Nothing serious but the skin got so irritated in that one spot that I couldn't jerk it for four or five days afterwards. Already happened to me once or twice before but that was years ago when I was around 16 or 18.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My cock shaft can get sore after long edging sessions. I guess I rub it raw. Takes a day or two until it feels better. One time it took 3 days. started putting neosporin ointment on it when it wasn't any better after the first day.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My cock shaft can get sore after long edging sessions. I guess I rub it raw. Takes a day or two until it feels better. One time it took 3 days. started putting neosporin ointment on it when it wasn't any better after the first day.

I remember when I was about thirteen years old I stayed so fucking horny I would masturbate 6 to 8 times a day. I would masturbate dry because I would not have any lube available. I wou8ld masturbate until the head of my cock was so sore and tender. It would feel better in a day or two. Sometime my cock was to sore to masturbate so I just had to do without.