Sore cock from masturbation ?

Does anyone masturbate so much that their cock becomes sore?

What part of your cock is sore and how long does the soreness last?

Do you like the feeling of soreness from jerking off?

Yes

Underneath part of shaft for about a week (only if I leave it alone)

NO!

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope,figured that shit out when I was 12!

Same here, but I repeated the test many times before I convinced myself that the test result was correct and it does hurt if I masturbated too many times within a short period. :)

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been there. My all time record of most number of wank in a day stands at seven times and I'm not going to attempt that again. By the seventh time my cock was aching and the skin on the shaft was burning. That last orgasm was more painful than enjoyable and I was only able to ooze a drop of cum. It was agony, but then I was much younger.

Nowadays I enjoy a good long session, taking my time to build up to the climax and, after unloading, taking the time to wind down from an explosive orgasm. I've matured and so has my wanking.

D

deleted796479

Yeah it happened to me when I was young and would jerk 5 or 6 times a day.

MikeHHHH

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep... used to be a problem for me all the time. But there is a creme available called Man1 Man Oil that prevents it from happening. It is basically a multivitamin creme made just for the penis that strengthens and conditions the skin. It works really well and is safe too. Check it out.

MikeHHHH

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep... used to be a problem for me all the time. But there is a creme available called Man1 Man Oil that prevents it from happening. It is basically a multivitamin creme made just for the penis that strengthens and conditions the skin. It works really well and is safe too. Check it out.

D

deleted994557

I produce so much precum that I never need to worry about friction. I have to clean up sometimes it's so much. Never had pain from masturbation. Spent all of Sunday naked and jerking off. Total of 7 times. Good day !
You want some help with that clean up?

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You want some help with that clean up?
Lol, had a towel on hand. Funny thing..i went out at dinner to get a quick feed..when coming back into house, all o could smell was sperm. Had to open windows and do laundry before wife came home... lol

D

deleted994557

Lol, had a towel on hand. Funny thing..i went out at dinner to get a quick feed..when coming back into house, all o could smell was sperm. Had to open windows and do laundry before wife came home... lol
So, you're saying yes, you could've done with some help cleaning up

Reactions: muscle_wagon
D

deleted645791

I edge often and use lots a lube along with all my precum. I'm never sore after but sometimes my dick will be extra plump and dark for a few hours after.

Reactions: 2891