Sore Foreskin

D_Foscurinus Ambrosine Freedicke

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys,

When I have a lot of sex, or just masturbate a lot, my foreskin gets really sore...just like your lips in winter...it just feels dehydrated and more sex or masturbation just hurts! So anyone a good tip? Does anyone has the same problem and do you guys use any special lybricant or moisturizer to keep your skin fit?

Maybe my erect penis is just to big for my skin to handle;)

Thanks guys,

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
D

It sounds to me as though your foreskin is just too tight. I would lubricate it well and stretch it manually several times a day until it is looser - of course that's if you would let me! Otherwise you will just have to do it yourself!

Franky

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See if you can get your doc to prescribe betamethasone dipropinate in cream or ointment form. My B/F is a little phimotic and uses this to help with soreness.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

When I have a lot of sex, or just masturbate a lot, my foreskin gets really sore...just like your lips in winter...it just feels dehydrated and more sex or masturbation just hurts! So anyone a good tip? Does anyone has the same problem and do you guys use any special lybricant or moisturizer to keep your skin fit?

Maybe my erect penis is just to big for my skin to handle;),

I use a product called "Eucerin" made by Beiersdorf. It's a German company but I am pretty sure it is available world wide. It is available at your local chemist. It's a little more expensive, but it is the best on the market for keeping your skin moisturized and healthy.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's possible that you simply have dry skin. Overwashing or using too much soap might be the problem. Keeping the glans and your foreskin moist while masturbating or having sex might be the solution.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have this! Its kinda like dry/chapped skin but really only in the places where my fingers (tops of fingers) have been gripping tightly. Like midshaft and under the head. I took pics (was going to make a thread) but you cant see very well. Its like I've taken a layer of skin off parts of my cock... :(

I hope it doesn't scar...I've been putting e45 on and trying not to masturbate. I only did it once today...which is very good for me. Just try not to touch it and let the skin heal. Maybe zinc oxide cream/Sudocrem would be better though since it accelerates healing?

Try using lube next time!

Another downside is im scared to have sex in case someone sees my cock and thinks im diseased! lol. So I want it to heal fast.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup, sudocreme is a good one. Also, if you're uncut, make sure you dry off the end of your cock. If possible, go into a stall and use a piece of toilet paper to get that last bit of moisture away because the urine can make it itch and add to the inflammation.

D_Foscurinus Ambrosine Freedicke

Experimental Member
Media
I have this! Its kinda like dry/chapped skin but really only in the places where my fingers (tops of fingers) have been gripping tightly. Like midshaft and under the head. I took pics (was going to make a thread) but you cant see very well. Its like I've taken a layer of skin off parts of my cock... :(

I hope it doesn't scar...I've been putting e45 on and trying not to masturbate. I only did it once today...which is very good for me. Just try not to touch it and let the skin heal. Maybe zinc oxide cream/Sudocrem would be better though since it accelerates healing?

Try using lube next time!

Another downside is im scared to have sex in case someone sees my cock and thinks im diseased! lol. So I want it to heal fast.

I think we have the same problem:) I am going to try some of the Eucerin stuff and lots of other creams:) maybe it gets better then:) thanks you all!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I think we have the same problem:) I am going to try some of the Eucerin stuff and lots of other creams:) maybe it gets better then:) thanks you all!

Yup, the creams are good. You may also want to ease up on the masturbation when this happens. Take the day off. It heals pretty fast if you let it. I take a nice, long hot shower as well. Soothe the savage beast.:tongue:

If you leave it too long, it can lead to open sores and those take a day or two to scab over. Best to just nip it fast.:smile:

Andrew2500

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Often times this occurs when you are jerking off, but are not doing it long enough/not horny enough. In such scenerios there's not enough self-made lubrication coming around the head, and thus the foreskin can become sort of sore, or reddish. I would check out yourself (physically) before resorting to creams. Probably nothing wrong man. Good luck