Sore frenulum

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife gives the best head I have ever had. She's so damn good I never want to leave the house. However...

I'm rather large, and it takes an effort to keep her jaw in that position for any amount of time. The problem is that every once in a while she scrapes my frenulum, and, man, it hurts! I mean it hurts for days. I usually don't feel it until long after orgasm, but any subsequent erection or excessive handling makes me withdraw in pain.

Any ideas how to either make it heal faster or build up a tolerance? Don't even mention the condom route, she's allergic to latex. Not looking for sympathy, just ideas.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can she not blow you in a position where her bottom teeth aren't going to hit your frenulum, I know that's the best position for a lot of people but you have to weigh up the pros and cons.
They should make some sort of protective device :)

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, condoms are made in other material other than latex. Have you tried them? Otherwise, I don't know what to advise you.

the Frenulum is one of my favorite thinigs to play with and one of my
favorite ways to Edge when masturbating. When I have a scrape from
oral sex (darn those teeth!), or I have worked my frenulum to much, I use Neosporin on it once or twice a day. I seems to heal almost immediately.

When I was about 10, and at Boy Scout Camp, I lay on my stomach on a canvas cot and rubbed my erect dick up and down on it. I got friction
burns from the rough canvas. I also developed a blister that burst, it bled and I finally had to go to the infirmary for treatment. The guy there had me put on Neosporin and it healed in a day or so. I have used it ever since, not only for that purpose, but for all sorts of cuts, etc. Great Stuff!

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The position thing, well, it's tricky, because in the heat of battle positions change frequently.

As for other types of condoms, I'm not such a big fan of the shield method, never have been. But I'm working on a design for FrenGard (R) to "Protect those sensitive areas when they're most vulnerable."

If that doesn't work, then I'll just bide my time and bite my lip until she needs dentures. But, damn, she takes good care of her teeth so I guess it's just grin and bear it.