Sore on the Underside

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Okay, yeah, no bullshit did I do absolutely anything productive on my day off. That's the definition of a day off. Do absolutely nothing of importance. I even dissed my laundry.

So, what did I do?

Maybe this belongs in another thread, but I'm glad that my roommate and I are doing the whole passing-ships-in-the-night routine. Since we both work a couple of jobs, we're hardly ever home at the same time. When I wake up in the morning, she's already at work. When I get off that afternoon, she might be there for about an hour, and then we're off to our other jobs. I get home later than she does, and she's usually sound asleep when I walk in. Thus, plenty of opportunities to enjoy some me time so long as I keep the sound down. ;)

I think I overdid it yesterday.

I managed to hookup again with a fuckbuddy. We used to get together back when I was in college, had lost touch, but then mysteriously found each other again. We hit it off with a good romp in the sack. Technically, two. (Yeah, if you orgasm twice -- like, fucked around, got off, ordered in some Chinese, then fucked around some more. Two romps, right?)

I had jacked that morning, a couple of times that afternoon, a couple of rounds of sex... Did I get off before bed, too? I don't know. That's not important.

Fuck, I'm sore!

I'm tender on the underside of my dick toward the base, a little bit above the nuts. I can touch it just fine, but if I press into it at all, it's a dull pain. Thankfully, the pain's subsiding a bit. It seemed like anything I did walking wise this afternoon set off the pain. I think that it's just a case of overworked PC muscles. Never mind that I am doing a few Kegels as I type and it doesn't. Heh, in fact, it feels pretty good.

So, yeah, watch it if you jack off like five times a day!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And as our Parents always warned us - "Too Much of a Good Thing Can be Harmful."

Take it easy for a day or two and you will be back to normal, as you well know.

There is nothing more distressing than an overworked Cock.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep, that can happen when you overwork or stress the muslces.

I've gotten another pain at times. It's on the outer part of each side of my scrotum (closer to the penis than the balls).

But each time that happened I hadn't had sex in a while and I was getting a really hard erection so that may have had something to do with it. I was still able to have sex and cum though. :tongue:

EDIT:

I actually just skimmed the original post and it sounds like we're talking about the same pain lol.