sore penis after jelquing

touchmyrod: well i jelqued last night which seemed like it was a good session, my penis looked lower and fatter when i was done. whenever i jelq there is a donut type thing around my penis below my head and it usually goes away but this morning i woke up and its still there, not as much but it is usually gone by then. its been 9 hrs and its sore even to touch it esp around the base. did i jelq too hard or this normal?

touchmyrod: i thought this was suppose to be a helpful forum. 106 views and not one response. what the hell?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by touchmyrod@May 5 2005, 03:06 PM
well i jelqued last night which seemed like it was a good session, my penis looked lower and fatter when i was done. whenever i jelq there is a donut type thing around my penis below my head and it usually goes away but this morning i woke up and its still there, not as much but it is usually gone by then. its been 9 hrs and its sore even to touch it esp around the base. did i jelq too hard or this normal?
[post=308247]Quoted post[/post]​
I'll need some answers before giving any opinions, touchmyrod. 1) how long have you been jelqing? A newbie, a couple of weeks, several month? 2) Did you put more pressure on it than usual? 3) Is there any discoloration?

I's amazing how short the cock's recovery time it, but, of course, we want to refrain from any injury to it. Get back with me on this.

Luke

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
you over did it.

give yourself a few days to recouperate

when you resume, go easy.

and remember that even if you are not sore 12 hours later, you may not be able to obtain the FULL ERECTION that you are accustomed to having. ...One of the downsides of jelqing.

this has happened several times to me. ...when i wanted to use my tool it was out for repairs :( (try explaining that to the wife!)

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok mate, I'll wage in on this. You overdid it a little so let yourself rest longer. You might try to use some heat in the region. Do you heat the whole region before you jelq? Do you stretch before jelqing? Do you heat the area after you jelq? These are all VERY important parts of the whole exercize routine. As i have said before if you have any ANY ??? go to www.thundersplace.com and read everything. I wish I had found that site before I paid for the same info that they have for free. If you are doing the exercizes right you will spend about 1.5 hours each time. And rest is a very important part.
I found that doing my routine early in the morning is when I got the best results. I had the whole day to recover. And absolutely NO cumming for two hours before or after.

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Mattness@May 13 2005, 03:18 AM
Does Jelqing work??? B4 and After stats/pics?
[post=310600]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes penis enlargement works.

I spent the majority of my life at 6.25 inches.

I am now at 8.75 inches. I have hit 9, but usually I'm 8.75.

I have no pictures to show. First off--when I started I didn't think it would work. In fact I felt foolish. But I always wanted to be larger. Also realize that it TAKES TIME. AND VISUALIZATION helps--see the posts about hypnosis.

I do not do PE as religiously as I once did. Let's say I'm in a maintenance routine. (life must go on.)

Jelqing should be part of an overall PE routine. Stretching is important as well. One doesn't want to hurt themselves, but IMHO one must use as much force as possible. It's not a masturbation technique!

Also realize that if you do PE in the morning you may not have a rock-solid erection that evening. :( So don't be surprised.

bif's 2 cents.

cinderian:
Originally posted by touchmyrod@May 7 2005, 06:03 PM
i thought this was suppose to be a helpful forum. 106 views and not one response. what the hell?
[post=309037]Quoted post[/post]​

My first thought was what is jelquing? It's taken me awhile, but after 15 minutes, I should be able to download the wet jelquing video. Perhaps nobody responded because they were off searching for info. And pictures help create reaction.
:D

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh!! Yes jelqing does work when part of a total routine. I was too ashamed of my penis when I started pe so no pics. I was only 4.75x4 when totally hard. After over one year of hard diligent work I'm 6.5x5. Don't let anybody tell you that bigger is not better. The wife had her apprehentions about my doing it but, when I made the gains, wow, she loves it.

cinderian:
Originally posted by GMC2002@May 25 2005, 10:57 AM
What is julqing? Please help me understand.
[post=314568]Quoted post[/post]​

I had the same question last week. If you check out Thunder's Place you will find Jelquing, as well as many other penis enlargement techniques. They have video demonstations on jelquing. It's worth checking out.

http://www.thundersplace.org/forum/index.php?

My knowledge about jelquig is limited, so if I am giving out misinformantion, somebody please help me. I did give it a try last night while on web cam for about 45 minutes. It flelt great, I liked how my dick looked and I had a good orgasm. I used vasoline for my lubricant, and was stretching the skin of the penis in downward strokes, hand over hand, from the base to the head. Like a tug of war with your penis, except you keep slipping off because of the vasoline. This technigue works if you do it on a regular schedule, everyday???

I hope I was helpful to you. :p

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by cinderian@May 25 2005, 07:24 PM
. . . . I did give it a try last night while on web cam for about 45 minutes. It flelt great, I liked how my dick looked and I had a good orgasm.

I hope I was helpful to you. :p
[post=314604]Quoted post[/post]​
cinderian -- All of the instructions I have read or been told, are emphatic about not performing jelqing until a minimum of 2 to 3 hours after masturbating and not waiting at least that long after an exercise session before masturbating. This has to do with the size of the cells of the penis and jelqing not being as effective for a permanent increase in their size, if performed sooner before or after masturbating. Search the thundersplace site for verification of this theory. I sense that you have found the exercises enjoyable and effective, so it will be worth-while to get the best results possible.

I, also, found it difficult to keep from ejaculating a few of the times when I first began the exercises, but as time goes on and you get accustomed to them, jelqing to climax will cease being so imperative and you can just enjoy the size increase and added weight alone.

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Thunder's place is the most informative that I know of. I highly recommend it. I started at 7.5 and am nearly 8.5. (I would like to be 10x7, but it seems like a terribly long process.) My progress is much slower than the norm for some reason. I think that's because as far as I can tell, the ligaments are stretched, so I need to stretch the tunica. (See Thunder's place on posts for tunica.)

Swelling can happen from over-doing it, but can also because from using a lubricant your allergic to, or something that really isn't a good lubricant, like soap in the shower.

Hope this helps a little.