Sore testicle

hellow0rld

Just Browsing
Media
So yeah, new here..and to be honest I have an average size dick. BUT hoping you guys can help. I often trawl here...

I was at a bucks party a few weeks ago, they buck was being a jerk and not drinking and thinking everyone was spiking his drink etc. Which we weren't. I noticed he wasn't talking or doing much so gave him a freindly almost slap on the dick. You know, where you pull away. May have touched his jeans but defo no actually contact, in any case it was in good humour. He didn't look happy, so me being me I went around the back and pretended to root him from behind.

I made sure I was a good 30cm away from him though, as so he knew it was a joke and to not piss him off. It did anyway. He pounced on me. I weigh maybe 81kg and about 5,10" he is about 130 kg and about 6,3" . He proceeded to grab 1 of my nuts and squeeze it as hard as he could.

I thought it was going to pop, or smoosh or whatever balles do under that kinda pressure. When he eventually stopped, I was intense pain for about 20 mins.

Anyway, this was all about 6 weeks ago and my ball (1) still aches and not in a good way. It's kind of a deep pain. the pain is pretty constant, it only seems to go away when I am standing up an even then I get shooting pains. The last few days the whole area has started to go numb and it seems like it is travelling down my leg.

I need help and don't particuarly want to go to a doctor.

tl;dr

balls got squeezed 5 weeks ago, still hurts. need help

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah uh, you should have seen a doctor several weeks ago. That and you need to file charges against the guy who assaulted you (especially if you find out there has been permanate damage done

offside

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's your balls/health dont mess around. At first I would have said it was bruising/swelling... But six weeks later with numbness this is a significant symptom get it sorted or
haematurea
Orchiditis
Necrotic testicle will follow (look it up)
Your ball squeezing "friend" is an asshole

hellow0rld

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks guys. I have to admit I have been pretty scared of going to a doctor. I guess I am going to have to bite the bullet to see if there is actually something wrong now. But yeah, was hoping somone would say it's just extended bruising or something..

offside

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It still could be! There is a tubular structure that goes to your testicles called the vas differns this structure holds all main blood vessels and nerves if there is still swelling in this area (you said it felt deep) it can compromise circulation and nerve function hence the numb feeling. As long as all the other functions are working ok and you aren't passing blood in urine/semen or pain on urination/ejaculation.
This is NOT a diagnosis you need to see your doc today even consider ED (don't call 911)

Last edited:

hellow0rld

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for your help Offside. Yes, everything else is functioning as normal and not passing blood. I will go see a doctor, despite the embarrassment. Hopefully it won't lead to an operation that I can't afford or want.. thanks though.