sore throat?

collegeguy711

Just Browsing
Media
I have noticed several topics of late on oral sex... whether or not you've been deep throated, what you can deep throat, gagging during it, teeth scraping... etc. I didn't know exctally where the question would fit in. -_- Recently I've had a sore throat. It's not like a cold or strep throat, or other types of sore throats I've had before. The only time my throat hurts is when I swallow. (Insert joke.. haha, :glare: yes.) I don't mean that kind of swallowing. :glare:

It's like the muscles in my throat are sore. Other then it being uncomfortable when I swallow, I feel perfectally fine.

The only things I can think of that may be a factor in this soreness, is either deep throating, or singing. (I do alot of singing) However, I've been singing for years and have never had this soreness before.

It's completely possible that the sore throat has nothing to do with deep throating and sucking cock, (not that I'd stop if it did :blush: ) but I'd thought I'd ask around, just to see.

Have any of y'all ever gotten a sore throat from deep throating?

Deb: Yes I have, not so much now, but when I was a younger more inexperienced cocksucker I would sometimes become a bit over-zealous in my excitement to take a cock fully into my mouth, which resulted in a lot of gagging and prolonged pressure against the back of my throat. It would irritate the upper part of my throat and leave me unable to swallow without pain, but otherwise I was fine. It took a few days before the pain subsided, and eventually I learned to lessen the amount of time I spent "pubic diving".

Sweet Caroline: I've been know to get a sore jaw, but not really throat pain....

Carrie

PhilAnderer

Just Browsing
Media
I remember one guy who wanted to deepthroat all of me, repeatedly and for a very long time. He actually wanted me to fuck his face really hard, to really hammer it in. It spooked me at first, but he really did like it, so I went with it. I talked to him a few days afterwards, and he reported that he actually had lost his voice for a couple of days. But this was an extreme case. Other people - guys as well as girls - have told me that after deepthroating me they would notice something like the sensation similar to the beginning of a cold.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually think that I have gotten a sore throat from giving oral sex before, but it's been a long time ago. I also think that I was on the verge of a cold if I remember correctly. But I agree with Mme Z, what a way to get a sore throat though! :D

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I once did Gay 101 at the local gay men's health centre, and discovered an odd tidbit of info. It could be good old fashioned clap.

You can get gonorrhea in the throat. I am told that the clap feels like a sore throat in the dick, so it makes sense. Did the guy's dick ache as much as your throat did?

Any mucous membrane leading into or out of the body can get it, the book said. Of course, the same antibiotics which treat a normal sore throat also treat these mild venereal infections, so you might have a social disease and never know it.

Is this so, jonb? It's kinda your bag, this stuff.

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back when I was just starting out and I wasn't that experienced giving oral sex I used to get sore throats from sucking dick. It makes sense, it's not like a throat is meant to have a large piece of meat shoved in and out of it. It's going to get a bit raw the first few times. Spray some Chlorelseptic and you'll be good as new! :D

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I can do ya one better. I got head from a rather inexperienced yet eager interest. Felt pretty good. But I dunno if it was a germ thing (and I'd like to think not 'cause I keep it clean) or from prolonged dick contact along the sinuses (roof of mouth) and in the throat AND swallowing, but the sucker got a bit of a head cold. Serious sore throat (raw, white specks) that needed antibiotics and a bit of congestion to boot. Took a few days to recover.

I felt terrible, of course. I was worried that maybe I had something seriously wrong with me, and then I figured that that was an incredibly rare occurrence. That's the only person that got ill from handling the beast. All my other blowers turned out fine. :)

So I guess that if you're not careful you can really irritate yourself when doing a blowjob.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, you can get gonorrhea in the throat. Most sexually-transmitted infections (but not all; HIV doesn't, for example) rearrange the anatomy of their entry point to facilitate spread. If you get it in the throat, you can then give it to people by kissing them or blowing them.

Also, speaking of sexual transmission, every one of these anatomy-rearranging diseases increases your risk for both catching and transmitting HIV.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a good kind of sore... If I've been really busy with a guy who's blessed, I'll have sore throat muscles for a few days. Not a sore throat so much, more like you get after you've done some heavy duty, hard drinkin' heaving.. Guess it's just another form of hard drinkin'...

My Indiana boys do appreciate my efort... LOL.

D_Bartholomew Bollocks

Account Disabled
Media
I get strep from sucking cock quite ofter. I notice it may be from uncut guys, maybe more bacteria under the foreskin. Its a bummer when they ask me to suck them and I make them go clean their dick really good. Its a total boner kill.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had gals say their inner throat muscles were sore after a long weekend of deep throating me... but I always figured it was a normal reaction to a big thick blunt object cramming down their gullets...

Reactions: Fiammetta

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not to be a killjoy here but...
If you are experiencing a sore throat that does not go away, see your doctor, ASAP. My best friend had a sore throat that didn't go away for about 3 months. He thought it was just sinuses/allergies. He finally went to see his doctor and was diagnosed with cancer of the tonsils. After radiation and chemo he's doing fine today.
Better safe than sorry...