Soreness afterwards

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Tinker Ball, Jun 28, 2008.

1. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

A post in another thread made me thinking about soreness, following intercourse with a big dick.

Usually with my gf I have sex many times a day.
    I'm quite average (6.5x5.5), in some positions or pushing hard I can reach the end (which she dislikes at all, feeling hurt), and soreness due to my size would pose limitations on what we can do, or how many times.

I understand that a woman can get used to size, but in the end she's not continously stuffed with huge loads: I'd expect a vagina to go back to an unstretched state, so maybe everytime a little soreness is always there.

This can be pleasant, for some women. The very feeling of being 'torn apart' can easily be a powerful part of the experience. Maybe this defines a queen size?

The question is: is this soreness always part of the game?

2. WifeOfBath

WifeOfBath New Member

For me it's not dependent on the size of the cock but on the frequency and how rough the sex is. I can also get more sore depending on where I am in my cycle and the amount of moisture present.

3. hose 85

hose 85 Member

Soreness is usually an issue for my wife. She does not mind the soreness, she says it reminds her of how she got sore, it's sort of a turn on.

Every day sex is not usually an option so it does have a down side. Her time of the month usually plays a big role in our frequency.

Just my 2 cents, J.

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

If we don't have sex atleast every other day i will get a little swollen and sore afterwards but its usually gone within 24 hours. And i can have sex the next day but it might hurt a little more upon entry.

5. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I really relish that feeling of soreness.
    For me it normally happens after a fairly intense and active night.

6. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

I think there's a little confusion about 'soreness'.

I'm not talking about 'common' soreness a woman can get from intense sexual activity; this is just a consequence of friction, inner skin irritation and muscle contractions. My gf too has this, and enjoys it (much).

A different thing IMO is the soreness which can result from a large sized dick.
    In that case it can easily be more than a general soreness, even if I could bet it differs from woman to woman. Many women seem to dislike the direct push against their deepest end.
    Last time I happened to push this way my gf she felt VERY hurt, and she was even unable to continue having sex.

Ok, we're on LPSG, so I'd say probably the women here are not exactly an average sample of women.

My question was just: don't you ever get the hard soreness, due to a long dick, which makes you feel really hurt?

7. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never been really hurt by a cock - long or fat. I've been sore from action as well as stretching but always in a good way.

Of course, it can hurt if the guy is too fast, but that is regardless of his size.

Draft saved Draft deleted