Soreness from sex?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by DoctorZZZ, Jan 29, 2009.

1. DoctorZZZ

DoctorZZZ Member

I am curious if anyone else has this problem. My penis will get pretty sore after having sex with my gf. It depends on how long we go, but usually it'll hurt at least a little no matter what. We usually go for over an hour or two, but sometimes shorter and it still hurt a little. But sometimes after we've made love, we start up again a few minutes later and it'll sometimes hurt to get an erection, especially if I have pants on by that time. It seems to hurt less if she's on top for most of the time, but if I am on top, missionary ect..., than I seem to get more sore. Maybe since theres more "action" when I'm on top.

She is very tight, it'll take a good 10 minutes for her to get me in, but once I'm in everythings fine. I am not huge by any means, but definitely thicker than average. I first thought it was from friction, but I dont get very sore from hj/bj and she will put much more friction on me when doing that. Also when i masturbate, not recently, but when I did I tended not to use lube and it still didn't get me sore. Plus she'll get extemely wet. Whats odd is that she says she doesn't get "that" sore afterwards. Although there was a time where we started about 15 minutes afterwards and once it came to insertion she couldn't since she said it was too sore. I'm just assuming a penis is more rigid than a vagina, so there's mroe pressure exerted on me. Just curious if anyone else has a problem like this, or any suggestions? Postitions, ect...

2. rocketred

rocketred New Member

I get kinda sore if I'm hard for any great length of time but it's not a crippling pain so I go through it

3. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to get sore alot from sex or even from just beating off...until the past year when I started restoring. I do NOT have the massive foreskin now that some guys claim from doing for only 4 weeks (I do do not believe that shit...though wish it were true sometime). But the soreness, tearing, occasional blistering, etc now just doesn't happen. That little bit of extra skin helps.

My question to the guys above: Are you cut tight, normal or uncut? Might make a diff. AND BEFORE I'M FLAMED...THIS IS NOT A CUT VS UNCUT ISSUE!! I'm just curious.

4. rocketred

rocketred New Member

I'm uncut with lots of lose and easy foreskin. I also make a lot of precum so lube isn't the issue.

5. DoctorZZZ

DoctorZZZ Member

I'm cut, but not tight, i still have some movement in my skin.

6. Smartalk

Gold Member

You didn't state what type of contraception you use if any. If you use condoms you could have a latex allergy, or even allergic to the condom lubricant or spermicide. Similar if you gf uses a contraceptive gel or pessary that could be the problem as well. In cases like these it's a process of elimination.

Good look and keep us posted on how things progress

7. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

lubricant???

8. DoctorZZZ

DoctorZZZ Member

we use condoms, but its not a latex allergy. I do get sore from bj/hj just not as much as sex causes. she is always very wet and when we go for a long time, always lube.

Draft saved Draft deleted