soreness

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by big_all_over, Jul 23, 2007.

1. big_all_over

big_all_over New Member

Ladies, assuming you've been 'warmed' up well before hand do average sized men ever make you sore? if so, what made you sore? Lack of technique? rough sex? too much sex?

Or are you usually sore afterwards only if the guy was hung?

Finally, do you find the soreness the next day pleasureable?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Sometimes, it can be a pleasant reminder of a night of passion. :redface: :flirt:

3. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Only one guy I have been with ever made me sore. It was because I was not adequately lubed at the time (body chemistry problems - he is the only guy I had this problem with!) Size wise he was average length but above average girth.

I was with a guy later on who was fairly similar girth and didn't have a problem with him, so it was the lack of lubrication that was the problem.

Sometimes the soreness could actually be pleasurable, but I had problems with this guy - I think I was allergic to his body chemistry and had a lot of infections. (Haven't had that problem since.) And yes, I did get treated for this. It was one of those temporary things that you can easily get treatments for.

(Plus, the guy was an asshole, and that didn't help matters any)

4. Principessa

Gold Member

Why is it always the assholes, jerks, and jackasses that are so woefully poor at sex? You'd think they would have the sense to try harder. Read a book or something . . .

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

If only eh...

I've never had the problem of an asshole or jackass.. but when I start with a new partner.. I always get sore.. even if I don't get it right away either... the pain usually by the end of the day does not allow me to walk properly at all, and I end up sitting down most of the time.

6. whatireallywant

Gold Member

LOL - actually, I took his virginity. :eek:

I don't think reading a book would've helped him. He was sexist (my major deal-breaker), and I don't think he really cared about how I felt in any of this.

And then there was the body-chemistry incompatibility (which was before I knew he was sexist). So I don't know. I haven't had this problem with anyone else.

7. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey, big all over, do ya really wanna know?

This might become a kind of TMI (too much information) thread. Or is there a specific angle you're after... heh heh.

8. 50%more

50%more New Member

Albums:
    Because one of the aspects of being a good lover is consideration for your partner, and being considerate of other people is what stops one from being an asshole. People who are inconsiderate tend to be that way in both arenas.

9. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Yep...

10. 50%more

50%more New Member

Albums:
    I have had this body chemistry problem with two women. It usually only last for a few months, because body chemistry can and usually does acclimate between two people.

11. lvlgdck

lvlgdck New Member

i've never been sore after sex, but i DID react negatively to a former partner's body chemistry. had THE nastiest yeast infection ever! Ironically, he was also my best lover..had the most amazing sex of my life with him, just had a challenging time with the infection.

WhatIReallyWant is correct. it's completely treatable. it's only a yeast infection after all.

50%more, good to know. this guy and I weren't together long enough for our chemistry to sync, but it would be a tragedy if that were the only thing coming between two lovers.

12. lvlgdck

lvlgdck New Member

TK, how is it that your sex life warrants a sentence that starts off with..."when i start with a new partner?"...i'm completely JEALOUS!

How do you find safe partners? I don't feel it's safe to post an "ad".

got any tips?

btw, who's Tigger?

13. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I was with him for maybe 8 months and the problem never went away. But then, I also wasn't adequately "warmed up" as the OP said. This guy was terrible at foreplay! (Yeah, TMI here...) I don't think it was his looks that were the problem now though either, even though he was on the homely side. I later had a "on the homely side" lover who was one of the best lovers I ever had! So I found you can't really go by that, either. I think it was a combination of the body chemistry problem and his attitude.

14. JeepersJane

JeepersJane New Member

I get really sore elbows from sitting on LPSG for more than 20 minutes. But, you know, LPSG is pretty darn huge. :biggrin1:

15. 50%more

50%more New Member

Albums:
    :eek:
    Hey, I am on the homely side. Well it is because I have a big crooked nose because it has been broken three times.

16. big_all_over

big_all_over New Member

Course I really wanna know hotmilf...lay it all out for us thick skinned bastards ;-)

17. Principessa

Gold Member

Your nose won't matter when I'm sitting on your face. :05: :flirt:

18. findfirefox

Gold Member

Unless you break it again :tongue:

19. naughty

Gold Member

Sweetheart, maybe your body knew before you did. Or perhaps you did know and were pushing it down and your body reacted....

20. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I really think that may have been the case. I haven't had that problem with other guys, and it wasn't about looks, since I later was with a guy whose looks were actually kind of similar in a way, but I responded well to him and he was one of the best lovers I ever had. But his personality was a lot better - not a really good match, but not obnoxious like the other guy. Plus the later guy was much better at the "getting me warmed up" phase. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted