Sorority--and other ladies--pussys that grip, pussys that milk, tips

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love cocksuckers, both sexes. I love when a truly dedicated one will have about all that will fit, then reach out with their lips, trying to get a touch more cock.....

I love a pussy --- hot, wet, dripping juice, twitching--- that when--- finally!--- phew! ---- is getting some cock started in, will kinda reach out, help pull it in.

And the same pussy---- on the outstroke, maybe a teasing withdrawal---- will almost turn itself inside out, handing onto cock as long as it can.

And the marvelous milking pussy! That when cock explodes, will grasp from base to tip---- milking-- milking-- milking---- both to get every drop out, and to keep as much cock as dep as it can, as long as it can.

In my younger yrs, shared a lot of sexual pleasure with girls from certain well known sorority. And the same spectacular sexual repertoire was shared by many.

I asked? " we share"

How learn? We share. And passed down. And a "MamaSan" teach.

Ladies---- Have many of you learned any of these things? Did you learn them in a group, a sorority, a club?

Tia!

Reactions: P.J.9

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My ADHD kicked in too strongly to keep up with the OP. Someone help?
From what i gather, he's trying to figure out if we learned the following things from other women.

* How to be a good "cocksucker"
* How to grab a man's dick and force him to stay in us.
* How to prolapse our vagina in order to keep the men inside us.

Subsequently, we're apparently "sexual dimwits" by pointing out that this post was a total and complete cluster fuck.

Anyone else get anything different from his post? I admittedly kind of checked out at the vaginal prolapse point.