Sorority girl gets surprise huge dicking from visiting high school teen

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The following story is from one of my long time friends Molly. Like every guy at my college, I had had the hots for Molly but she had put me into the friend zone very early. I respected it as she was way out of my league. She used me more as a guy to vent to, so I got to hear a lot of stories she and her Sorority girlfriends told each other. A lot of them were juicy sexual details that most guys never get a chance to hear. I was lucky to have been friends with Molly, even if I never got a chance to see those perfect D cup tits.

Now in this story, I will be the first to admit that I am being a little loose with the facts,.. changing some names here and there, adding some details and conversation to help paint the picture, but most of what I am telling is a true story. What follows is, at least to the best of my knowledge, what I have put together of the night Molly got the best dicking she ever had, then or since. It changed her personality and outlook toward men, and all from a very unlikely source. This all starts about 6 years ago, when me and Molly were both in our Senior year at a large East Coast University.

Molly had been the center of attention ever since she was in her teens. Her chest had blossomed before the other girls, and it kept going. I was in the same grade as her, though we weren't really friends back then. By the time she was in high school she could turn heads from across the hall of every guy in the building. This continued into college, where she was immediately accepted into one of the more prestigious Sororities on campus. All the guys were asking me about her since I had gone to the same highshool, and I got a lot of free just for being able to introduce guys to her.

She enjoyed all of the attention she got from the sorority scene, but a lot of the older girls were jealous of her. She had the best tits on campus, and when she was a softmore she had her pick of any guy at School. She dated the Captain of the Football team, Dan Powers, which made all the girls in her Sorority hate her, and all the guys on the Football team jealous of their captain.

Molly was far from prude. Like most of the sorority sisters she had practically her pick of the guys at school. She always tended to get with the muscular, big hunky looking guys. The athletes mostly, but only the good looking ones.

By the time Molly was a senior, she had become bored of the frat and society scene. The parties were always the same and with Dan Powers off working in Wall Street, there weren't any guys that she was as interested in. Everyone wanted her, but she was a bit too cool for school now that she was in her final year.

This all changed one night, when one of her Sorority sisters invited her younger brother to one of the frat parties.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In December every year, one of the Fraternities would host an invite only party for Molly's Sorority and a few of their friends. It was a more exclusive party than most of the frat weekend nights, and since it was in the middle of winter, it had a faux classy "Christmas Sweater" theme, at least at the start. With the amount of drinking that went on at these parties, calling anything "Classy" was a bit of a misnomer. By the time it was midnight there would be guys with their shirts off doing kegs stands like clockwork.

Molly had been pressured to come to this party by her sorority sisters. Some of the younger girls looked up to her, due to all the attention she got from the guys at school, and some had been asking why Molly hadn't been attending more of the social functions.

Truthfully Molly was tired of all the guys at this schooll. Even at a giant University She had already met all the "best" guys on campus. It was so easy for her to have any guy, that it was not any kind of challenge for her. She had felt that none of them were up to her standards. She wasn't prude, and she still had a few one night stands every so often, always with the guys in her year, never the younger guys. Most recently she had gotten with Chase, a Lacrosse player with a great six pack. Chase had been pretty good in bed, plenty of strength and he had a large and cut muscular body. His cock was just average, about 6 inches, and he had cum in under 3 minutes of Molly riding him. He had acted all cocky about it ever since, acting like he had really fucked her well. Molly hoped she wouldn't run into Chase tonight.

I was invited to the party because I was friends with a few of the guys in that frat. A lot of them only liked me because they knew I was friends with Molly. They were mostly athletes, but they let a few people in as guests. I noticed there was a younger guy there who the frat boys were drinking with. He was a skinny looking kid with curly hair and a backwards baseball hat. He looked like this might of been his first time drinking, and all the frat boys were trying to get him hammered.

He was the younger brother of Stacy Kepler, one of the underclass members of the Sorority coming over tonight.

"Dude, your sister is hot! Can I bang her tonight" said almost every guy there at one point in the night. He seemed like a pretty normal dude, but he was not athlete like these guys and he couldn't keep up with the drinking. By 9pm he was already stumbling around and acting wasted, and the girls hadn't even come yet.

We started playing drinking games, and I had a few drinks myself. Around 10 the girls started showing up. Stacy and a few of the her friends joined us and introduced everyone to her brother. The guys were all bragging how they were getting her brother hammered and he was having a great time. Stacy seemed a little worried about him, but he did seem like he was having fun and she was enjoying the attention she was getting from a bunch of the guys.

"I heard Molly might be coming tonight" one of the guys said to a group of us. A few of the guys perked up. Molly was probably the hottest of the sisters. She was pretty hard to get with, only Chase and a few other of the guys had managed to fuck her, and they bragged about it constantly.

"A game tonight boys! Molly just got here!" Adam, one of the tall basketball players announced to us.

Molly walked into the room and everyone gave her a good look. She was wearing a tight fitting Christmas Sweater and brown slacks and high heels. Now a sweater on most girls is a dull, conservative look but on a girl like Molly it is so sexy. Her breasts were so big they push her sweater own obscenely only to come in so tightly around her tiny waist, the perfect hour glass. She had her sleeves pulled up slightly, showing off her slender feminine arms. She had dirty blond hair that was rolled up into a sexy bun.

The rest of the night gets a little bit blurry for me, we all got drunk. I remember playing a lot of beer pong, and at some point I let the drunk high school kid take over for me. He was really hammered and he could barely stand up at that point.

When he came into the game, I looked for Stacy but she was no where to be found. I wondered if she had gone upstairs to hook up with someone.

The next thing I knew, the high school kid was saying "If I make this shot, she has to strip" pointing at Molly. All the guys in the room started cheering, and Molly, realizig all the attention started shaking her head in a "not gonna happen" sort of way.

Amazingly, the kid drilled the shot. Everyone cheered and started chanting. It was no good though, and Molly refused.

"Prude bitch" I heard a few guys whisper under their breath.
"Haha let's get this kid laid tonight" one of the frat bros said, taking the kid around the party and introducing him to various girls.

I remember talking to Molly and she was very bored. She told me she was going to leave soon but she was looking for Stacy first. "Can you find her for to me?" she asked me. I want to make sure she watches after her brother tonight, those guys are going to kill him.

I agreed and set out to look for Stacy. This would turn out to be the last time I saw Molly that night.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I got upstairs I ran into Stacy. She was drunk and she immediately started flirting with me.

"Heyo...do you think my brothers gonna be ok?" she said, putting her hand on my shoulder and leaning into me. Stacy was a few years younger than me but she was hot, I didn't want to miss any opportunity to hook up with her. We ended up findind a room and spent the night together.

But this story isn't about me, it's about my friend Molly. What happened next I heard about from my other friends at the party.

Everyone continued to drink as is tradition at these types of events. Eventually even Molly got a little bit tipsy, and while she was waiting for me to find Stacy, agreed to play some more beer pong with Stacy's younger brother. Todd was his name, and although he was drunk, he was still pretty good at beer pong. He kept challenging her to get naked, and Molly kept refusing. But Todd kept making shots and the frat bros watching were cheering him on.

Eventually they were both down to one cup, and Todd made his shot.

"Double or nothing" Molly complained, tossing the ball back to him.
Todd made it again, with everyone cheering him on.

"Ok ok" Molly finally said, "if you make it one more time I will walk you back to my place" she said.

Molly had no intention to hook up with the drunken kid, but she wanted to leave anyway and this would give her and excuse. Plus she could find someone to look after him once she got back to the sorority. If he Made it even.

They guys all gathered around the table and were saying things like "Todd's getting laid tonight!". and chanting. Sure enough he made the shot and everyone erupted. Molly took him by the hand and left the party, the rest of the guys all laughing and clapping for the visiting teenager leaving with the hottest girl on campus.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Molly was being very much like a big sister to Todd on the walk home. Asking him about his high school and whether he was going to come to school here. Todd meanwhile kept trying to change the subject. He was too drunk and his words were a bit slurred.

"You know you've got the best titttss... all the guys agree" he said.

Molly just laughed and tried to play dumb.
"Oh you poor boy, too much to drink I think"

"I'm not dunk, I'm just about to get laid by the hottest chick"

"Haha oh yeah? Which chick" she laughed

"You!". He said, pointing at her dramatically. He really was drunk

"Haha ok Todd, I think you need to try to make it home tonight, that's gotta be your best case for tonight. And believe me, you are not going to be getting anywhere with me, that's for sure"

"what?? But you said I could come home with you" Todd protested

"Look Todd, I'm just going to make sure we get you home safe and sound. I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea"

"Oh I get it, you just wanna play hard to get." He stumbled.

"Carefull. Haha whatever you think, here we are going this way" Molly took his hand again to lead him around the corner. It was late at night and there were a lot of drunk college kids about. She was a little worried about being seen with this young kid but she was almost back to sorority house.

When she got back it she found that most of girls were already asleep. She started asking around for Stacy.

"What's the hurry, let's have a drink" Todd said.

"Ok.. let's just wait until Stace gets back" Molly said. She made herself a vodka tonic and gave Todd a glass of water.

"No, I can drink more" he complained

"I think you've have enough" Molly warned him.

But Todd went to the fridge and grabbed a beer. He tried to open it but he was a little too aggressive. The beer spilled all over the place, soaking his jeans.

"Oh jeez, ok, come with me" Molly said taking him upstairs.

Molly had one of the nicest rooms in the Sorority, she also was one of the only girls to have her own private bathroom.

"Here" she said, handing Todd a towel. " You can take a shower and get cleaned up. I'm going to try to see what happened to Stacy.

"You sure you don't want to join me?" Todd asked.

"Haha sorry Todd, yes I'm sure" Molly said dismissively.

"You're loss" Todd said, turning on the shower and starting to strip.

Molly left the room quickly. This kid just couldn't take a hint and she didn't want him to get the wrong idea.

She went downstairs and started texting me. By this point me and Stacy had passed out at the frat. I saw the texts from Molly and let her know Stacy was asleep with me back at the frat.

"Oh shoot, I took her brother back to the Sorority, is she coming back tonight" she asked.

I looked over at the passed out Stacy.

"I doubt it, just let him sleep there, Stacy will be back in the morning" I told her.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Molly decided that she would tell Todd to sleep on the couch downstairs. It might be a bit tricky, he couldn't seem to get it into his drunk head that he wasn't getting laid tonight, but there were no better options.

Molly was a little bit angry with Stacy. "I'm not a baby sitter" Molly thought.

She went upstairs and burst into the room.
Todd was still in the shower but he heard her come in.

"Hey Molly! It's nice'n hot in here, why don't you join me?" He yelled.

"Umm I don't think so Todd. Some bad news, Stacy isn't coming back tonight" Molly said

"That's ok, we don't need her" Todd laughed through the foggy shower door.

"Well you better hurry up and finish your shower, I'm going to sleep and you need to go down to the couch" Molly said.

Molly could see into the bathroom since the door was open, but Todd was behind a foggy glass shower window. Even though she knew it was wrong she found herself checking out the outline of Todd's body. She couldn't see much, but the skin tone and his skinny body still gave her a bit of a inner thrill.

Shit he's like a little kid, Molly thought to herself, she must have had too much to drink.

"Todd I'm going to leave the room while you dry off, I think you've been in the shower long enough" she ordered him.

"Ok one sec" he called back.

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Steelsaurus yes it is.

Biltimore is one of my favourite writers and those familiar with him have a pretty good idea of what he's into and where he likes to go with his stories. I think it makes sense that "once the big dick guy GETS the girl even though she hated/was disgusted by him at first" thing happens it seems like a pretty logical and suitable place to end it, with maybe a bit of aftermath or flaunting of superiority/girl cheating aftermath if he's feeling generous.

There were a lot of people trying to convince him in his story "Summer By the Pool" to go in a Penis enlargement/good guy overtake the big dick guy" sorta direction that sure I guess its a nice narrative but it doesn't have the same kind of naughty hotness/lust stuff that I enjoy his stories for. It was a shame because it might have pushed him out of writing for a bit because he was afraid of letting those people down who wanted it to go in that direction but he really wasn't feeling it or enjoying where the story was going anymore.
Didn't intend to go on for so long but for his other story with the Apple store teen I think once the kid/teen conquered her it was a pretty good place to end it? The hottest parts are the seduction/guy showing her his big dick/her reaction/her becoming slowly into a lustful trance/the sex etc anyway.

I would like to see, Baltimore if you're reading this, how you'd go with a more slow "win her over by waving it in her face etc" seduction sometime. Doesn't have to be this story though so go ahead with what you were planning. Hmm I might link some other stories that you might like that are in a similar vein to your stories (from literotica) so you get in the right mood. I'll post these for you later. A lot of the stories in "best stories" post here are ones that are "biltimore-esque" including the ones I've posted.

Thanks for sticking this through whoever read it haha didn't mean to go on so long. Go Bilt.

Reactions: bigdeal369

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Todd grabbed his towel from over the shower and turned off the water.

Molly felt a slight disappointment that Todd wasn't just going to exit and give her a full view. Something about the young teen wet and completely naked in her own bedroom and made her feel suddenly more sexual than she had earlier in the night.

Todd eventually came out of the shower with the towle wrapped around his waste. He has his wet hair pulled back, it was no longer curly. He had a cocky smile on his face as he closed the shower and walked into Molly's bedroom.

Molly looked over his young body. He was pretty tall, especially for his age but he had almost no muscle tone. He had only the sligbtest thin light strains of body hair. Compared to the beefy and muscular jocks that Molly was used too, Todd very much looked his age.

Molly laughed inwardly. This kid thought he was going to get laid? She had to make fun of him a bit, put his ego back down to where it belonged.

"I see you are pretty modest" she told him, pointing at his towel. "Afraid I would laugh?" She chuckled.

Todd just smiled.

"I didn't want to be rude, I know you will be asking g for it soon enough."

"Asking for it? Oh my you are a funny" Molly sighed. She was having fun teasing him and she didn't want to send him downstairs in this condition.

"Now, you are lucky but I am going to let you sleep here tonight, but only because you are Stacy's brother. And you are not allowed to touch me at any time, is that understood?" She told him.

"Ok, no problem" nodding his head.

Todd got onto one side of the bed, and laid down.
"You sure you don't want to join me?" Todd asked.

Molly nodded her head. She was getting a slight thrill from teasing the young teen. She walked over to other side of the room and began changing into her night wear.

She didn't plan to do it, but as she began she felt a rush of pleasure at the voyerism as Todd watched her from bed.

First, Molly peeled of her sweater, arching her back to slowly ease the material from her large chest and up her arms. She could have easily turned the lights off, but she was enjoying giving the horny and drunk teen a little show. Oh what the all the frat boys would all have given for what she was showing this teen visitor.

Next, Molly pulled down her slacks, her tan and dark legs were smooth and sculpted. She turned to face the mirror, knowing that Todd was staring directly at perfect ass.

She next removed her shirt and and, while turned away from him, unclasped her bra. She thought she heard a gasp from Todd as she turned to the side for one moment to grab a night shirt, giving him a clear side view of her massive boobs.

"Poor kid is probably going to cum all over that towel" she thought to herself.

Now dressed for bed, Molly walked over to the other side of the he bed, a confident and knowing smile on her face. You could have picked Todd's jaw off the floor as he watched in stunned silence.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Holy shit, you are so fucking hot!" Todd told Molly
Molly just soaked in the praise, pretending not to care. She was way too hot and cool for this drunk teenager.

"I am serious, you are the hottest girl I have ever seen. You blow all the girls in my school away, that's for sure." Todd continued.

"Do you even get with girls yet, you are so young" Molly asked. She wondered if this kid had ever even had sex before.

"Of course I do, All the girls want to get with me" Todd bragged.
"Then it must be a tiny school" Molly laughed, mocking Todd's arrogance.

"I don't think you would be saying that if you had been in the shower with me" Todd continued, unfazed.

"Well, you may think you are the shit, but you are just a young kid to me. So you better stop with the attitude. Your lucky Im letting you share the bed with me. You should be thanking your lucky stars instead of bragging." Molly scolded him.

"No, no, I do appreciate it. And thank you for the show just then, that was amazing."

"That's better Todd, you see, with an older girl like me you will have a lot more success being polite and and hoping for pitty. You arn't going to get me to "want to get with you" that's for sure." she told him. Maybe she could teach Stacy's brother some manors.

"Well that's not how it usually works for me. Usually, I just have to get the girls to see me naked and then Im golden" He bragged.

"Well I just saw you practically naked and IM sorry to tell you, you have a body of young teenager, nothing impressive to a girl like me" Molly told him.

"You didn't see all of me" Todd added.

"Now Todd I warned you, you are not going to have any luck by trying to act like a stud, you won't fool me. If you want to have any chance you would have to hope I help you out of pity." Molly was getting annoyed now, it didn't see like anything she could say could change Todd's cock attitude.

"I don't want a pity lay from you Molly, I want to be your biggest and I want to make you cum" Todd said.

"Ok Todd, that's enough. I tried to warn you but you just arn't getting the message. Im going to have to ask you to go downstairs and sleep on the couch." Molly said angrily.

"Ok, fine" Todd said.

He got out of bed and started walking toward the door to leave Molly's room. He let his towel fall down. Mollly did an immediate double take and the giant cock hanging down Todd's waist. Molly's eyes widened and she involuntarily opened her mouth in surprise. Todd's cock was at least 7 inches soft, hanging halfway down his legs. His skinny body made his thick cock look even bigger. Molly had been with a lot of guys before, but they had all ranged between 5 and 7 inches when hard. This kid was bigger soft than most of the guys she had been with had even been when hard.

Molly realized she had been staring. She looked up to see Todd smiling down at her. She felt like he had "caught" her, gawking at his giant cock. She felt embarrassed for staring, but also for how her open mouth had given the cocky teen exactly what he wanted.

"Like what you see?" Todd asked, taking a step close to Molly. Molly was still in a state of shock. All her images of manhood and masculinity where being challenged by this cocky big dicked teen. He was easily bigger than all the men she had fucked, even Dan Powers was nothing compared to this kid. She found herself getting wet as she imagined herself kneeling before the giant cock.

"It's big" she said, to embarrassed to look up at Todd. Her pussy was tingling and her nipples were rock hard as she continued to stare at Todd. He confidently swung his giant cock as he walked toward her, the biggest swinging dick Molly had ever seen.

Todd was now right in front of Molly, and she was still looking at his big dick, stunned at the change of events. Only a few moments ago she had been scolding him like a child. No he was making her feel like she was the less experienced. She had the urge to admit to Todd the way she was feeling.

"Tell me, have you ever seen a dick this big?" Todd asked molly.

"No...It's huge..." Molly answered honestly.

"I bet you didn't think I had such a big one did you?" Todd asked her.

"No... Todd, i had no idea you were so.... huge" Molly admitted.

"Do you still want me to go downstairs?" Todd asked

Molly hesitated for a moment, but she couldnt stop her body from answering for her.

"No" she said.

"I want to see those tits again Molly" Todd told her.

Molly broke her daze from staring at todd's cock. She agreed that he had deserved to see them now, his big cock had earned it allright. Molly took her shirt off, and her huge D cup tits plopped down as her shirt came off.

Todd's cock began to stiffing, growing in size and thickness as he looked at Molly's perfect tits. Molly was mesmerized once again by Todd's size. It was still growing, putting all her previous lovers to shame.

She though back to the arrogant smile of Chase as she rode his 6 incher, and the fact that this high school teen was packing almost twice as much manhood as Chase gave molly a shudder of pleasure. She was getting off on the fact that the skinny teenager was so much bigger than all the other guys. Molly leaded forward and kissed Todd's cock.

"You are really hung kid" She told him

"Like really hung, you are gonna get a lot of girls with that thing" Molly said lustfully, kissing his cock and beginning to suck.

"Oh yeah.. Your the hottest babe.. Gag on that cock molly, i want you to feel how big it is in your throat" Todd moaned, as Molly began sucking him for all she was worth.

Now I don't know how exactly it went from there, but I do know what Molly told her friends the next morning. She said that for the next 30 minutes, Todd Throat fucked her face. She said she had her jaw so wide, she was sore the the next week. In addition to being drunk, Todd had unbelievable stamina and it took him that long before his balls starting quaking. Molly was enjoying every second of getting her face abused by this giant cock. She kept thinking back to her previous boyfriends, and how this kid was putting their dicks to shame. She usually didn't like sucking dick, but with this kid she was having the time of her life. Even the jaw pain was worth it as she felt tingles of pleasure coursing through her entire body.

"Your's my biggest ever" Molly kept thinking in her head, as she pleasured Todd with her mouth. She caressed his large balls with her had, and alternately rubbed her giant breasts agains his big hard cock whenever she needed to catch her breath. The she would dutifully go back in and take at least 8 thick inches of his man meat down her throat.

Todd was moaning in pleasure the entire time, and when he was about to cum, he started shaking. Molly instinctually pulled her mouth off his giant member. Something took control of her and she aimed his cock at her mouth and opened wide. She had never swallowed a man's cum before, but this skinny teen had awakened a side of her she had never felt. She wanted to swallow ever drop from his giant balls.

The first rope of cum went strait to the back of Molly's mouth. It was so hot and sticky she was afraid she would chock. He shot another 3-4 large roped of cum on her face and and each blast surprised molly with it's size. She had never seen a man cum so much. He kept going 7-8 more ropes of cum covering her tits and dripping down her stomach as she milked the large cock with her hands. She swallowed all of the cum that had been launched down her throat, and began kissing and sucking the rest off the tip of his cock.

Todd moaned in pleasure and laid back in bed. After molly had finished cleaning his dick with her mouth, Todd passed out on the bed. Molly was still horny, she couldn't fall asleep yet. She found her self staring at Todd's flaccid cock again. It was just so big! She started rubbing her clit as she stared at the sleeping teens nude cock. Suddenly, she saw it start to harden again, causing her to moan as she played with her clit. She looked up to see that Todd had been awake for the last few minutes, watching her touch herself as she looked at his massive dick. Todd was smiling cockily again..

"I'm ready for more" Todd told her.

"Can I please have it in me?" Molly asked him.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first thing everyone noticed about Molly the next day was that she couldn't walk normally. She was bracing herself on one leg at a time as she trudged around the campus, almost as though she was injured. The rumor which spread the fastest among the people who had been at the party the previous night was that the kid Todd had "Broke" Molly's pussy.

At first everyone thought it was a big joke. "Haha the hottest girl at school got injured, let's pretend it's from sex" was the joke I think to most of the girls at the sorority at least. The guys also didn't believe the kid had actually fucked her. They hadn't heard anything from Chase, but they knew he wouldnt have let some outsider fuck his girl, he was an alpha to them.

The bigger shock came later in the day, when Molly admitted to me and a few of her friends that the rumor was true.

"I'm sore from how well he fucked me ok?". Molly finally admitted. "He has a perfect cock", "I would do it again in a heartbeat." She told the girls in the house (and I overheard).

The Sorority sisters were amazed to hear that their idol, Molly had been so well fucked. You can be sure that most of them made Facebook friends with Todd that morning, based on the way Molly told it. She lauded him with praise to the other sorority girls.

Not only was it 'huge", it was "perfect, beautiful even" in Molly's honest opinion according to what she told the Sorority sisters the next day. "Straight" and "so hard" were adjectives I heard the girls discussing. "I heard it had no flaws" one of the younger girls told another. "Impressive in many ways" I heard several of the girls discussing the balls size. Molly had even told one sister she thought Todd's cock was a work of art. She was obsessed with talking about it. She knew it was wrong but she just loved admitting to other girls (and me)how well he had fucked.

The more interesting result of the night was the way it changed Molly. From then on rather than seeking out the muscular large chested guys, she started seeking men who were skinnier. Now She always looked for these type of men, even today, nearly six years later. To this day she admits that night with Todd was the best fuck of her life. The moment her tight juicy pussy got the pounding it craved.

I know, get to the part where he fucks her, you are probably thinking if you are reading this story. Well you are in luck, because that's the part that's up next. I am so jealous that so many of the hot sorority girls learned about what really happened after he impressed her in so many ways with his huge cock. He owned her with it, and made her submit to it.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Todd’s cock reached it’s full hardness quickly. He may have been a teenager but his massive organ was healthy and fully mature. Molly couldn’t help marveling at it again. She just couldn’t believe how huge Todd’s cock was, everytime she looked at it she couldn’t help herself but be in awe of him.

Molly crawled over to Todd’s side of the bed, eyes on his cock the entire time as it stiffened back up to its full thick 10 inches. Molly positioned her body in front of Todd, showing him her flat stomach and amazing tits as she prepared to ride his huge cock.

Todd started playfully slapping Molly’s clit with his erect cock. Molly realized that this was no gentle tease. Todd’s heavy cock sent a shockwave through her entire body with each thud, causing her to moan loudly. Thwap! Thwap! He teased her with it.

“ohhh…. Mmmmmm” she moaned as Todd slapped and rubbed her clit with his cock.

Finally the two locked eyes. Molly’s eyes were like a puppy dogs, pleading for Todd to fuck her. Her change in attitude from only a few hrs ago was drastic. It was clear who was in charge now, and it wasn’t her.

Todd smiled arrogantly back into Molly’s eyes. She was so beautiful; he was going to have the time of his life fucking this girl. She had been enamored with his size and he was going to really let her enjoy it now. He was the luckiest man alive to have fallen into such a perfect situation with this hard to please Sorority Sister. He had broken through her tough exterior all right.

“Oh Todd…” Molly moaned. “No wonder your so cocky” she told him, looking back down at his 10 inch hard on.

“You SHOULD be cocky with that dick, it’s the best cock I have ever seen”, she said, worshipping him as she positioned the head at the entrance to her wet slit.

“OHHHHHH” she moaned as she gently lowered her body onto the first inch of Todd’s manhood. The first thing she noticed was the thickness. Sure he had already stretched her jaw out with it earlier, but her pussy was still not experienced with such a thick cock entering her. The 6 inch cocks she had taken before were not even in the same league.

“Fuck that’s thick” she whispered into his ear as he put his hands around her waist to help lower her onto him gently.

“SO GOOD, HUGE!” she moaned as she wrapped her arms around Todd’s neck. She was about to cum already. She kissed him gently on the side of his neck as her body started to betray her, Cumming harder than she had anticipated. Her body started tightening and Todd could feel her body was about to orgasm very hard.

Todd pulled his cock out and gave her clit another slap. Almost as if on cue, Molly had her first orgasm of the night. Her legs stiffened and she felt an extreme wave of pleasure explode through her body. It was the best orgasm she had ever had.

“YES!! OH MY GOD YES!” she moaned loudly as Todd was just rubbing her wet slit with his cock head and he was not even inside her anymore.

Molly was out of her mind for almost a minute before she came back to reality from her strong orgasm.

“It’s just so big Todd, I’ve never cum so hard.” She admitted to him. “You are really showing me kid! You are sure one big stud!” She told him.

“There’s more where that came from” he grinned, showing her his still stiff cock.

Molly got back in position to ride him again. Once again she eased his cock head into her and wrapped her tiny arms around his neck. She put her head next to his ear and whispered praise of his cock into his ear as she began to ride him.

“Your dick feels SOOOOO GOOOOOOOD Todd. SOOO BIG!” She whispered lustfully into his ear. Todd loved the way Molly was giving in to her lust, admitting everything his cock was doing to her. She had been so cold and insulting to him earlier, but now she was worshiping his manhood with every moment.

Molly was used to guys coming quickly when she was on top. In addition to having a perfect body, she had flexibly and rhythmic hips that could cause most guys to go wild with only the slightest bit of action. Todd on the other hand lasted for more than 45 minutes. While Molly was normally quiet during sex, her lust for the giant cock had made her more verbal than she had ever been. She couldn’t stop shouting Todd’s merits as he was giving her what she now considered the perfect dicking, the best she ever had.

“Oh Todd! Your big dick feels so good in me!” she told him, over and over as she rode up and down, at first taking only the first 6 inches, then 8, until she was fucking over 9 inches of his massive thick cock, riding up and down with slow, sexy rhythm.

“I can’t believed how good it feels! Your dick feels SOOOO GOOOD” she was telling him, consoling his shoulders and neck with her hands.

“God damn Molly you are amazing” he told her. “You are the best lay I have ever had” he praised her.

“Ditto kid! You’re a fucking champ!” she told him. The teen had really won her over and she was admitting it to him.

Molly rode him with deep long stokes, arching her back and moaning loudly as she took his full length.

“OH YES! OH MY GOD! OH YES! TODD! YES!” she moaned.

Molly couldn’t help thinking of the other men she had been with and how Todd was making them so insignificant to her. She had never been fucked like this. No one could go heads up with this teen, he had the biggest best dick and she was starting to have stronger feelings for him.

Her initial annoyance at his cocky attitude was melting away. In it’s place was a kind of respect and admiration for how impressive his dick was. She would do anything for it, and she knew her pussy belonged to him now.

Molly looked deep into Todd’s eyes as she started trembling. She had been riding him for almost 30 minutes and was starting her second orgasm. This one was even stronger than her first.

She pulled her body into Todd’s chest and kissed him deeply. Her large breasts forcing against the teen’s skinny body. Todd had never been with a girl with such massive mellons, and he felt his already rock hard cock stiffen even tighter when ever Molly leaned them into him.

“Oh Todd. It feels so good. I’m cumming again you stud!” she whispered into his ear as her trembling increased.

Todd used his hands on her waist to push his big dick up, matching her timing to give her even more cock length with each thrust. It was working and Molly started moaning even louder.

“OH!!! OH!! OH!!” Molly moaned as she felt her second orgasm of the night, shaking violently as she rode Todd’s cock for all she was worth.

“ l love it! I love it! ….. I love you” she admitted to Todd, kissing him all over his face, neck and chest, knowing she was admitting her feelings very early in the relationship. Molly had gone from mocking the young high school age teen to falling in love with him in only the first hr that had followed unveiling and using his giant cock.

“Where do you want me to fuck you next?” Todd asked with a smile on his face. Molly couldn’t believe this kids stamina. She had sucked him for 30 minutes and rode him for almost 45 and he was still rock hard. Not that she was complaining, she was still glowing from the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced.

“Over there” she pointed at the clean desk in the corner of the room.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was the last 15 minutes of Todd's fuck style that was the most impressive to Molly. While the first 45 minutes of their fucking had been more gentle as she rode him, growing more comfortable and taking extra pleasure from his immense size, the last 15 minutes where more brutal. She was used to the jock athlete frat guys trying to "Power fuck" her, treating her body like some kind of rag-doll or exercise machine. A few of the guys like Dan Powers had even been good at it, usually making her her cum and impressing her with his physical speed and strength, although they usually didn't make it past 5 minutes. But when Todd put his big cock to full force, she found Todd to be the strongest and most powerful of all her previous lovers. "He fucked me so hard and deep I was worried he was going to give me a seizure." she told her friends. Whenever the subject came up, which was often (all the girls, other than poor in the sorority become obsessed with Todd), she would always remind everyone that he was also the biggest, "and by far" she usually added when other girls where comparing notes on guys.

First, Todd boosted Molly onto the desk. He didn't waste any time, giving molly a deep thrust of almost his full length.

"Oh!" Molly yelped, loud enough for the other girls at the house to hear. Todd started pounding her so hard that the desk made loud squeaks that let everyone of the girls at the house know that some sex was going on in the house. The girls wondered who the lucky girl was, by the sound of it, she was having a great time.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Big" "Oh! Oh! Yes! Big" she was moaning over and over as Todd pounded her fast, increasing his RPMS as he found he needed to in order to cum a second time. Molly had never been fucked like this. While the athletes before him had matched or exceeded Todd's speed, his size made each thrust so much more powerful. It was like the other guys were brining a stick to fight while todd carried a heavy metal bat. She knew which cock she wanted on her team.

"Oh! So Big! SOO BIG! OH Todd!" she yelled as he plowed her on the desk, still going strong after ten minutes of fast stroking her.
Todd wanted to make Molly cum one last time with him. He started groping her tits, triggering an arousal spot and making Molly even more hungry for the teens big dick.

"OH my god Yes! Give it to me Todd! Give it to me it's so fucking big!" she moaned. The girls at the house who overheard this were getting very excited. No girls had been fucked this well, they were getting jealous of the lucky girl and wondering who the big cocked stud named Todd was.

Molly was getting close to cuming but Todd wanted to slow her down, play with her edge. He slowed his fucking down and pulled his cock from her, holding it out in front of her.

"Oh my god Todd, your big dick just feels so good in me" she told him, reaching for it.

"Tell me what you want." Todd ordered her.

"I want your huge dick, I want you to put it back in me and fuck me more" she told him.

"Is that what you though back at the frat house? That you would be begging me for my big cock in you? Bet you didn't know that when I was making those shots? Did you?" He asked her.

"No, I thought you were all talk, but you showed me, you showed me that I was wrong." She told him.

"I want you to apologize for doubting my cock, tell me you were wrong." Todd ordered, milking her embarrassment. Molly was very turned on by the scenario of "confessing" her "huge cock" lust to Todd. She had been on the edge of a physical orgasm, now Todd's teasing was causing her mental state to reach the same level of arousal as her pussy.

"I'm sorry for treating you like a drunk young boy, I was very mistaken. Your cock showed my who was the boy, and it wasn't you. You were the biggest man at the party. " she told him.

"And?" Todd asked, moving his hard cock back toward her pussy.

"Im sorry I didn't join you in the shower" she pleaded

"What would you have seen if you had joined me?" Todd asked.

"Um... a cocky teenager... with a huge cock. The biggest cock I've ever seen." she smiled warmly, looking into Todd's eyes.

Todd kissed her deeply as he started frantically fucking her again, the sound of the squeaking desks and Molly moaning in pleasure was now the loudest it had been all night.

"OH!!! YES!!! TODD!!! BIG!!! YES!! BIG!!!" she was yelling as Todd pounded her frantically.

Both of them were close to coming and Todd started kissing Mollys neck, and she felt a strong heat flush over her body as she was about to reach her climax. It was a calm and pleasurable glow, and she found herself talking into Todd's ear as was going delirious with orgasm.

"I love your cock! I love your cock!" she was telling him. He started tensing and gave a manly grunt as he starting cumming, filling Molly's pussy with another large blast of his young teen sperm. Molly could feel his powerfull cock spasming as it shot hot sperm deep into her vagina, deeper than any man had ever been.

"Oh Todd, I want to have your baby! Fill me up Todd. IT's the biggest dick Todd" Molly continued cooing to Todd as he orgasm reached it's climax. She drover her nails into todd's back as her entire body convulsed with waves of orgasm.

"Ohhhh ohhhh ohhhhh........." she moaned in pleasure as the waves of orgasm gently eased and her mind returned to a more lucid state.
The two of them slept in a heap on the bed, naked and exhausted from the fucking.