Sorority girl gets surprise huge dicking from visiting high school teen

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not going to spend too much time describing the after match of these events, as I have already mentioned a few. Molly was forever changed. She was sore for a week, but after the deep dicking she got from the teen, she was a size queen for life. She found anything less then 7 inches "laughable" and not worthy of having sex. She of course wanted to get with Todd more, but he was busy letting all the girls at his high school see if and be amazed by it. A few of the other sorority girls took the train to get a chance to be fucked or suck of Todd. The guy must have been living the dream.

Chase was never as cocky, he could tell that Molly had lost all respect for him, she started laughing at him and making little "small" signs with her fingers whenever he approached her. He never even had a chance with her anymore.

I always wished I had been as lucky as Todd. My avg size cock was not ever to provoke such a strong reaction. Especially from such a hot and sexy girl like Molly.

(end)

For the next 4 hrs (but only 4 hrs) I will answer questions anyone has about Molly or the other characters in this story.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Molly is on the shorter side. I would guess maybe 5'3". I think she was a 32F, like Sofia Vergara body type.

Todd was about 6' feet tall, but skinny. I don't know his weight but I would ball park 120lb. He was very skinny.

Molly took the morning after pill, she was ready for a baby. Molly married a different big dicked stud, and now divorces, she is dating a different one.

Reactions: Sarahsilver

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cea6fe6d83b53c143b074c8f4ae97dd4.jpg

pentepente

Just Browsing
Media
Could you tell us how Molly became too loose for any of her precedent muscle junk date, and laugh about their size ?
Is there a scene where Todd and some junk are compared by Molly ?

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Molly hasnt gotten lose at all. Womens vaginas are designed to accommodate babies, she is still tight even with all the big dick she has taken.

Her change in preference was more a mental transition than a physical thing. She knew that chase was so much smaller than the teen made her think less of him.

Her first husband was a confident black guy. He cheated on her constantly is why they are no divorced.

Northernlight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please Biltmore write a new story where gf is seduced slowly by a much bigger cock than bfs and then fucked to multiple orgasms.
You are so Great Writer :)

Reactions: amazzzed2