Sorry...NOT DONE w/The JsonDawg Banning YET.....Sorry..

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OK the thread was closed but I still have some questions as I'm sure others do.
HOW did ALOT of things happen to happen on the same night: Excuze spends 6 hrs IM'ng the 'real' Jason and then the REAL Jason comes here and tells us how he sold his picx to 'Jason'. This real Jason still hasn't answered my challenge to post a link to his auction where he sold those pics. Closed or not he should have access to it. The that other guy came in and got banned right away.
HOW did this all happen like on the same night? This whole story is insane. Even more than Mickey Rourke making a comeback. What makes even less sense is that Excuze is flying full guns for Jason despite the fact that they became friends (as evidenced in the CB banned thread and ELSEWHERE) and it didn't bother him that someone he trusted lied to him. NOTHING in this WHOLE scenario adds up to any answer.
Agatha Christie would have said That Something Evil is Afoot!

I think if we've been duped by a member for over a year we deserve some real answers. And the people that posted claiming to be him and someone else supplied very little by way of real answers.

Okay,

I am confused.....

Is JasonDawg not 'JasonDawg'???? Was he using somebody elses pics!!????

How fucking weird!!!!

Ans Xcuse is still friendly with the supposed 'JasonDawg'????

I missed the whole of this but it is bloody strange.....

I suppose I shuldn't be suprised that someone might use someone elses photo's, just seems such an extreme legnth to go to!!!!

And does anyone know who this LoneWolf10 guy is who is slagging off the whole of LPSG and seems unhappy about the JD banning while I'm at it????

just wondered.....

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And does anyone know who this LoneWolf10 guy is who is slagging off the whole of LPSG and seems unhappy about the JD banning while I'm at it????

just wondered.....
I saw that post too. The guy has more than one screw loose.