1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Photo Sorry!

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by BSWORD8, May 10, 2019.

1. BSWORD8

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lots of lovely peeps been leaving me likes and saying kind words and I am remiss in not having been able to acknowledge and reciprocate. Off to the land of my forebears tonight and fine weather forecast...it will be only good whole week im Scotland all year if know that part of World! :)

Poss assignation with a naughty lass in Edinburgh...we'll see...apparently likes the feller...no accounting for taste eh! Will report back and if pics poss...maybe outdoors :) Me, RWA! SNTTF, not SNAFU...Situation Normal Trying To Fuck ;-)

A;ll best to all. Will try to catch up with messages etc slowly over next week.

Keep 'em up boys and girls and everyone in between!

2. wintergates

wintergates Admired Member

Albums:
    Dont Feel Sorry

8ea60a8ef5dbc46f5c505329ac12e8d2.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice