Soulmates without the sex

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it possible to have a soul mate and not have sexual contact with them?

Or is sex the sealer on the deal of being a soulmate.

As one friend asked me tonight "What makes this person your soulmate?"

"What's so special about them?"

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

a_uncensored

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe a soulmate makes you each feel complete in every way as a best friend and a lover.

However if no sex or romance is involved I believe you could call that person a sister or brother of your heart since no romantic or sexual love is involved.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now suppose there is a soulmate, there is a romantic energy, that everyone sees and sense, you guys don't go there because you scared it'd break up. However you still remain close. Does it make last than a connection

I believe a soulmate makes you each feel complete in every way as a best friend and a lover.

However if no sex or romance is involved I believe you could call that person a sister or brother of your heart since no romantic or sexual love is involved.

a_uncensored

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If there is a romantic feeling between you both then you should sit down and talk about it. It sounds like one or both of you ate worried about losing the friendship if something wrong happens romantically.

If you ignore the romantic feelings and don't deal with them you could lose the friendship anyways because one person may resent that one of you hasn't made a move.

Best friends talk about everything - I suggest you just talk.

D

deleted213967

Is it possible to have a soul mate and not have sexual contact with them?

Or is sex the sealer on the deal of being a soulmate.

Isn't that what happens to so many marriages over time?

The physical affection, the intimate knowledge of each other, the desire to stay together forever, the impossibility to consider life without the other, but the lost lust nonetheless?