Sound Huge?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: I was in the restroom last night, and I'm in a stall (as opposed to urinal) peeing away several beers. I finish my business, and go to wash my hands. A guy is standing by the sinks, and informs me that it 'sounds' like I'm huge....Any one else have this experience?

This also got me to thinking:

Is there an close correlation between 'pee-hole' and dick-size?

And, as follow-on, is there a correlation between 'pee-hole' and the amount of cum during orgasm?

My own experience is that my pee-hole appears to be in sync with my dick size, but the amount of cum is only average to above-average (on a daily basis - much more if I give it a few days).

2. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: Er, my pee-hole doesn't make a sound when I piss.

Wouldn't the height of the person have more of an effect on the timber than the size of the pee-hole? I mean, if Yao Ming and I are standing side-by-side at urinals -- and assuming that gravity is 9.8 meters per second squared for him, too (I'd be sure of this, except I've seen him jump!) -- then by the time his urine hits the water from much higher up, it's travelling much faster than mine, and therefore breaks the surface with a greater force.

Aw, hell, I've thought about this too much already, but I'll leave you with this thought -- if you were *REALLY* hung, you'd dip below the surface of the water (eww, gross!), and not make a sound at all when you went! :)

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

My daddy taught me that a gentleman uses the back of the toilet (to reduce noisy splashing).

Pecker

(Antidotes are what you take to prevent dotes.)

4. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: [quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1064269934;start=0#2 date=09/22/03 at 18:09:09]My daddy taught me that a gentleman uses the back of the toilet (to reduce noisy splashing).

Pecker

(Antidotes are what you take to prevent dotes.)[/quote]
    Wouldn't a gentleman be aiming for the bowl, Pecker? Seems more civilized:D

5. Imported

Gold Member

Moonspenders: [quote author=mindseye link=board=meetgreet;num=1064269934;start=0#1 date=09/22/03 at 16:52:58]Er, my pee-hole doesn't make a sound when I piss.  

Wouldn't the height of the person have more of an effect on the timber than the size of the pee-hole?  I mean, if Yao Ming and I are standing side-by-side at urinals -- and assuming that gravity is 9.8 meters per second squared for him, too (I'd be sure of this, except I've seen him jump!) -- then by the time his urine hits the water from much higher up, it's travelling much faster than mine, and therefore breaks the surface with a greater force.  

[/quote]

Aah, rudinemtary physics and dicks, what a combination!! LOL If they had taught that, I would've paid a lot more attention in class!!! :D

6. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1064269934;start=0#3 date=09/22/03 at 18:51:20]
    Wouldn't a gentleman be aiming for the bowl, Pecker? Seems more civilized:D[/quote]
    On the other hand, I'm sure a gentleman wouldn't comment embarrassingly on another gentleman's poor aim. :)

7. Imported

Gold Member

Longhornjok: [quote author=Ineligible link=board=meetgreet;num=1064269934;start=0#5 date=09/22/03 at 20:52:03]
    On the other hand, I'm sure a gentleman wouldn't comment embarrassingly on another gentleman's poor aim. :)
    [/quote]
    Well, unless the poor aim in question was landing on his shoe. ;)

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Conversation at the urinals:

"So.  You're Jewish?"

"Yes."

"You come from Sudbury?"

"Yes."

"Your parents went to Temple Immanuel?"

"Yes, but I don't think I know you. How do you know so much about me?"

"Rabbi Minski of Temple Immanuel is the only Rabbi I know that performs circumcisions by cutting at an angle and you're peeing in my shoe!"

Pecker

(Hey, baby. The word of the day is "legs."  Let's go back to my place and spread the word.)

9. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Pecker! You're a cad you know that!

10. Imported

Gold Member

9cyclops9: The gravity thing would only prove correct in a vacuum. In your average mens' room, you have to deal with air resistance, which only allows things to fall at a certain maximum velocity, according to their surface area. It would make sense to me that the urine is leaving the penis at a velocity faster than the maximum, and therefore has to slow down a bit after leaving. This is why the stream of urine tends to spread out slightly after it leaves the penis. So Yao Ming's urine might actually break the water with slightly less force. Try this out by listening to what you sound like urinating while sitting, aiming the urine into the water, and when you urinate standing up. Or urinate into the water of a urinal, which would be closer to your penis, to simulate being short (in this case, very short, but you get the idea), and then compare it to the sound of standing up in a stall.

Yeah, I thought about this way too much. ;D

John

11. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: Hmm, I remember that when I did it off a balcony once in my youth to check reports that it made an especially loud sound then when it hit the ground, I found it did. Furthermore, the drops seem further apart lower down, which would only happen if they were increasing in velocity (which would also cause the break-up into drops).

Isn't terminal velocity for a person in free fall quite high? And the air resistance for a stream of liquid would be quite low until it broke into drops, and even then each drop would have the advantage of being in the previous drop's wake, like cyclists in the Tour de France.

What an interesting physics study. I'm surprised it isn't taught in schools . . .

12. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Ineligible link=board=meetgreet;num=1064269934;start=0#10 date=09/24/03 at 16:53:10]
    What an interesting physics study. I'm surprised it isn't taught in schools . . .[/quote]
    Tell me about it!

I am thinking that maybe the guy Rain met may have thought it was especially deep or something, because of the bass on the metal due to peeing quickly?

Okay, that sounds a little shit.

13. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: I was thinking more about the quantity that can be expelled at a given time. I have NO idea about the physics of these things, so please be patient and understanding... :)

But, it seems that a firehose would make a different sound than a garden hose, even if they were at slightly different heights, right?

So, my question is, do all large dicks also have large pee-holes, allowing for a larger stream???

This also begs the follow up question (that got lost in the humor ;D), but does a larger pee-hole allow for more cum, also? If so, is it reasonable to assume that a larger dick has more cum than a smaller one?? I think I cum alot, but have no basis for personal comparison....:)

14. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: [quote author=rainfletcher link=board=meetgreet;num=1064269934;start=0#12 date=09/25/03 at 14:41:54]
    But, it seems that a firehose would make a different sound than a garden hose, even if they were at slightly different heights, right?
    [/quote]

I think 90% of that would be due to the pressure, mate! ;)

15. Imported

Gold Member

buddy43610: i remember during puberty being in the restroom and listening to the sound the other guys streams made. that was how you could tell who had matured. the more mature guy made a louder sound. i was also told that a gentleman pees on the ceramic part of the bowl and not the water (to not be noisy). i am a nude homemaker and therefore am nude at home all day. when i go to pee during the day i usually sit to avoid having to clean up all that spashes out of the bowl. and at just 6x5 i don't really have to worry about getting my penis or scrotum baptized. anyone else sit while peeing most of the time?

16. Imported

Gold Member

buddy43610: i remember during puberty being in the restroom and listening to the sound the other guys streams made. that was how you could tell who had matured. the more mature guy made a louder sound. i was also told that a gentleman pees on the ceramic part of the bowl and not the water (to not be noisy). i am a nude homemaker and therefore am nude at home all day. when i go to pee during the day i usually sit to avoid having to clean up all that spashes out of the bowl. and at just 6x5 i don't really have to worry about getting my penis or scrotum baptized. anyone else sit while peeing most of the time?

17. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Sorry, you posted the same thing twice! Okay, no deal...

Can't say I've ever done what you do though, anyone else here???

Oh yeah, RainFletcher, not a bad point, altough I think that how much you can come at one time and the amount of come you can do is two different things. I can feel a maths equation coming on!

If (H) is the size of the hole and (S) is the amount of spunk you have IN TOTAL, and the length of coming is (T) then the rate of ejaculation (R) would be R=HxSxt

Okay, okay, enough already. But in english, I don't feel that I come that much, maybe I do, I dunno, but I've seen a person smaller than me flacid come all over a table and keep going, so there's more to it, methinks.

18. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: As for ejaculation velocity, it would make a lot more sense for a hung man to shoot less distance than a smaller guy. The muscle contractions that cause the spurts aren't based in the penis, as far as I'm aware, but I believe they are our equivalent of the 'pelvic floor' muscles (although it may be the prostate - hey, I'm not an anatomist :) ).

Anyway...

The travel down the uretha would involve friction which would slow down the stream, hence a shorter uretha would mean less friction = longer ejaculation distance. As an analogy, think of the extra difficulty sucking on a long straw compared to a shorter one.

19. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I agree with LTL on the pressure thing. A guy with a strong stream is going to make a very loud splash regardless of how long the dick.

BTW, guys, have you ever seen those strobe photos of water (or urine) streaming? It's not a solid line of liquid streaming through the air. It's broken up into separate globules of liquid separated by space!

Maybe that factors into the noise, too?

Pecker

(Photons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.)

20. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: You know I've always wondered about this with women too. Some ladies in the stalls sound like tinklers (that's me) and some sound like they're releasing a torrent....

Maybe it has to do with size of the kidneys/bladder, not the size of the pee hole?

Draft saved Draft deleted