Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That's just a bit rude.

Thanks man. Even though you seemed opposed at first it means a lot that you are defending on principle of each to their own. Although I admit that its not for everyone and a little out there it can be fun. Also "CRAZY" is not always a bad thing. Sometimes its fun to be a little outside of your comfort zone. While I admit that sounding is not for everyone that picture is also not that graphic and leaves a lot to imagination. Fatmushorrom head: Try to hold of judging too strictly until you've tried something and know exactly how you feel. That said, your gallery is quite impressive.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks man. Even though you seemed opposed at first it means a lot that you are defending on principle of each to their own. Although I admit that its not for everyone and a little out there it can be fun. Also "CRAZY" is not always a bad thing. Sometimes its fun to be a little outside of your comfort zone. While I admit that sounding is not for everyone that picture is also not that graphic and leaves a lot to imagination. Fatmushorrom head: Try to hold of judging too strictly until you've tried something and know exactly how you feel. That said, your gallery is quite impressive.

Thanks man, but I do not come to this thread without pee hole pain exp. I once thought I had the clap because it burned when I pissed. My doctor told me he needed a "culture". He pulls out a LOOOOONG q-tip and I thought he was going to swab the tip.

He Jammed that thing all the way up my pee hole. I almost passed out from the pain.

Turns out it was a UTI.

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks man, but I do not come to this thread without pee hole pain exp. I once thought I had the clap because it burned when I pissed. My doctor told me he needed a "culture". He pulls out a LOOOOONG q-tip and I thought he was going to swab the tip.

He Jammed that thing all the way up my pee hole. I almost passed out from the pain.

Turns out it was a UTI.

Ouch :( While infection is always a worry I try to be as sterile as possible. While I've never had this experience and hope not to, I think that there is a huge difference between relatively low friction metal and the cotton of a q-tip. Even having done this I would not want to exprience this with a q-tip. Thanks for sharing your story, it certainly puts your opinion in the appropriate light. And if you call me crazy becuase of the increased risk on infection and this possible exprience at the doctor than you have every right and i appreciate the opinon as a warning against infection.

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Bravo 04Guillaume! Sounder here as well. Judging from the size of your piss hole, you could use a sound much larger than a 9/10 mm.
GOV

I've gotten up to 12mm but cannot fully insert as far as with the narrower one. I am also still restricted by the tighter band of tissue just inside the meatus opening. But as always the goal is to go bigger.