Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Guys ...wondering what your thoughts are on Sounding /Urethral play. I have started getting back into after several years of not playing with my sounds. I'm blaming it on Twitter, so many damn hot videos... LOL .... The feeling is amazing, especially when it passes through my prostate. What do you guys like about it most be that self pleasure or watching it?
To those of you that enjoy it, what is your favorite lube ?

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Guys ...wondering what your thoughts are on Sounding /Urethral play. I have started getting back into after several years of not playing with my sounds. I'm blaming it on Twitter, so many damn hot videos... LOL .... The feeling is amazing, especially when it passes through my prostate. What do you guys like about it most be that self pleasure or watching it?
To those of you that enjoy it, what is your favorite lube ?
Would love to get into it more! I only found mostly catheter play on Twitter, do you have a few accounts you could share?

Reactions: diver6

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love the sensation of it and the look of my cock swallowing the rod. As for lube, I use a medical grade sterile lube and prior to any play I use alcohol swabs to sanitise the rods.

View album 942461
Great posts! Thanks for sharing :)

swimmerguydfw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the sensation of it and the look of my cock swallowing the rod. As for lube, I use a medical grade sterile lube and prior to any play I use alcohol swabs to sanitise the rods.

View album 942461
Great pictures ... as for your lube, are you referring to Surgilube ?

swimmerguydfw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Best to start small...and work your way up. I started with a 7mm. You might go lower or higher depending on the initial comfort level.

It should be comfortable/pleasurable....not painful.

It's best to use the Hegar type of sounds (they sell them on Amazon) just like Admiralscock is showing in his pics above. They are two-sided...a smaller side, and then the next larger size. You can go halfway using the one side...and then see how the next size feels as it slides down. Just take it slow...

As was mentioned, though...always use a medical grade sterile lube (lots of it!)...and use alcohol swabs to sanitize the rod before and after.

Last edited:

swimmerguydfw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
thanks. I may wish to ask some more if I get ready to do this. sorta intimidating for me to begin.
No problem! I'm sure any of the guys on here who sound will be more than happy to help.

The other thing I should have said was to be sure and get better-quality sounds, since you really want smooth stainless steel with no barbs or sharp edges.

I'll admit, it is a bit scary at first...

Rustyridge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been doing the sounding for a while on and off. It seems like I get to the prostate and it doesn't want to go any further in. I don't push to hard because I don't want to hurt myself.
Guess I'm asking if I need to relax my prostate some or be a little more aggressive and push the sound in through my prostate. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Lynx

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

swimmerguydfw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
well, I think I'm going to give it a try. I'll let you know how it works out maybe.
How far in for a first try do you think?
Well, if you use one of the Hegar sounds...just halfway (it's about four inches). Personally, I've never gone in further than the full length of the sound---just like in Admiralscock's pic/video.

Go slowly...and you'll know if you like it or not. Then, you can experiment more with it.

Reactions: diver6 and casper72
D

deleted12098061

My advice is start slowly. It has taken me a few years to size up. I started with a 6mm sound. I don't recommend any smaller as they can do damage if they are too small.

When you start, lube up the outside of your cock and put some inside your knob. Then slowly insert the sound (which you have cleaned with an alcohol swab) and focus of how it feels. You need to listen to your cock and not push against it if you get resistance.

For my cock, I find that just below my knob my urethra bends and I need to carefully navigate that bend with the sound. Once I am past that it is smooth sailing down my cock.

swimmerguydfw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My advice is start slowly. It has taken me a few years to size up. I started with a 6mm sound. I don't recommend any smaller as they can do damage if they are too small.

When you start, lube up the outside of your cock and put some inside your knob. Then slowly insert the sound (which you have cleaned with an alcohol swab) and focus of how it feels. You need to listen to your cock and not push against it if you get resistance.

For my cock, I find that just below my knob my urethra bends and I need to carefully navigate that bend with the sound. Once I am past that it is smooth sailing down my cock.
Good, more detailed advice than what I gave.

He also mentioned the "bend" (or whatever it is) that most guys have somewhere just below the edge of your knob. It can be tricky to maneuver around that---especially with the larger sounds. Once you get past that...slowly...it is smooth sailing. That's the tightest place, I think.

And...his best advice is to listen to your cock.