Sounding

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by arkfarmbear, Aug 31, 2010.

1. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

THis is a new term for me but it seems to be a part of the wide variety of sex practices.
    There is very little information about it when I google the term.
    Anyone who will provide first hand information or recommend a link for information will be appreciated.
    It sounds dangerous! I can't imagine it feeling good. It makes me think of having a catheter shoved up my dick while hospitalized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. divisiblebyzero

Albums:
    yup that sums it up..so now the question of why? i've seen many a thread on here so try searching the forum. if you do experiment be sure to use something sterile and solid, you don't want a UTI or worse.

overall though my thoughts on sounding are...penises go into things, things don't go into penises.

3. Denverbearmark

Albums:
    I've heard it described as the ultimate fuck! I like it. Having a solid rod in your cock while jerking or getting jerk is just too cool! (It can also hit the prostate in a very unique way.) But do use proper instruments--sounds they are called--Amazon sells them--use proper sterilizing and procedure techniques--you can find these on the net. I have my own set of sounds that I simply use a disinfectant on--cavacide--I don't autoclave them, although if I shared I probably would. I also make sure I have sterile lube.

After you use them, the first piss and pissing the next day, causes some discomfort, so don't think an infection has happened. You have just irritated some membrane that normally does not get irritated.

Do a search on urethral sounding and you are likely to pull up some good resources. It really is best to learn from someone who has experience in this, but I can understand that could be difficult if you don't have a community of kink friends.

4. dad4you

dad4you Member

I did sounding for a little while when I was younger. I really don't know how I got interested in it, but I used Beeswax for the sound and it only went in about 3-4 inches. There are some valves in there that I could feel being pushed back and it was kind of painful, but then felt good jacking with a sound in place. I think it was probably the thrill of the unknown/taboo that had me experimenting with it. I never tried the surgical steel ones I see advertised, but it would seem just another kinky thing to do to enhance sex.:rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted