Sounding

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not to mine. I've tried it a few times & was unimpressed. I have any more sensitive nerve endings on the outside.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Makes me ill just watching. (I did not watch the above clip but have seen others in the past) I prefer to put things in the other end.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I tried it once. I ended up on the operating table because of a prostate injury. No pre-cum or semen flow since. Semen now routed through the bladder on climax. Drains with urination. That can be a dangerous stunt, as I found out. Think twice before you try it!!!!

chancebrowning

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I tried it once. I ended up on the operating table because of a prostate injury. No pre-cum or semen flow since. Semen now routed through the bladder on climax. Drains with urination. That can be a dangerous stunt, as I found out. Think twice before you try it!!!!
:eek: Ok, I'm never going to try it... ever. This made me sick to my stomach. I'm sorry man!!

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have enjoyed sounding several times. Have a friend with several instruments that are kept perfectly sterile and he and I have shared one from both ends until our cocks met. Totally HOT. Must be careful and clean but orgasm is fantastic.

dale124

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've enjoyed sounding occasionally with homemade sounds over the past two decades. Never had a problem with it but I've never gone deeper than my shaft. My concern with this vid is that he seems to be using saliva as a lube--not a good practice at all. -Dale

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have sounded on a few occasions. Loved the feeling. It stimulates nerves that are not usually stimulated. I enjoyed the experiences but I agree, it does have its potential dangers, especially if you are using homemade instruments.

I have also been catheterized (for a surgical procedure) and for me, the sensations were not even close. I hope never to need another catheter, but I will probably sound again.

chancebrowning

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have enjoyed sounding several times. Have a friend with several instruments that are kept perfectly sterile and he and I have shared one from both ends until our cocks met. Totally HOT. Must be careful and clean but orgasm is fantastic.
See, I would like to witness that, but I don't think I would participate; who knows though ;)

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I bet that guy loves being catheterized. The nurses where I work would have a lot of fun with him.

Last time I had to be catherized for surgery my nurse was a hot 22 yo dude right out of nursing school. I had a hell of a time not gettign a hardon while he was slidign that thing up in me.:eek: