Sounding

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love sounding and had done it mainly to stretch out my urethra ...Ive stretched out to 1/2" or my pinky finger lol...I recently found/bought a vibrator 3/8" x 4 " that slips right in....I should have bought the thicker one ..lol.....if U go to XTUBE ...there's a guy who sounds with a 5 ft extension cord...all the way up/in or the kids-in-sandbox video is always HAWT ! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

everyonelooks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love sounding and usually do it once a week...I strive for urethral dilation more than for depth, which has a higher risk for problems...a working knowledge of sterile technique and male reproductive anatomy are essential to have an amazingly hot and safe session

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have sounded on and off for over three years. I have a set of Pratts with the J curve, so they slide right through the prostrate and into the bladder. The feeling is unreal and intense and quite different. The orgasm is a mind blower and a cum producer. The sound must be super clean, I use a pressure cooker and boil them for a good while to keep them squeaky clean, also good lube and let the sound drop right down using gravity.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I nearly passed out when having a cathetar removed following surgery. I can't imagine enjoying having it inserted!!!!!! Of course, I've heard the same comments about anal sex and I enjoy it.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A great WOW.... I figured the sound was a ff26 or 28.... saw on your comments that it was a 28.... I made a mistake, I too have a set of VanBurens with the same curve, that is one hot session.... the feeling of the sound sliding through the prostrate and into the bladder is unreal... excellent vids Bro!

Looking at you lay on your back is much the same as I do when sounding, hearing the breathing and when it slides in deeper as you slowly jack your cock up and down on the sound is the same technique I have been using...... I sure know those moans and feelings of bliss.... hot!!

Last edited:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A great WOW.... I figured the sound was a ff26 or 28.... saw on your comments that it was a 28.... I made a mistake, I too have a set of VanBurens with the same curve, that is one hot session.... the feeling of the sound sliding through the prostrate and into the bladder is unreal... excellent vids Bro!

Looking at you lay on your back is much the same as I do when sounding, hearing the breathing and when it slides in deeper as you slowly jack your cock up and down on the sound is the same technique I have been using...... I sure know those moans and feelings of bliss.... hot!!

Okay, just making sure that is what you meant...:biggrin1: ....It is an amazing feeling...!!!!

msuryannn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Does anyone know of sites that sell sounding rods? I once remember a site that had all sorts of them, and crazy sexy vids of guys using them. They also sold all kinds of other fetish supplies and the site featured all the items in 'dark' videos. Does anyone know of this site??

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I tried it once. I ended up on the operating table because of a prostate injury. No pre-cum or semen flow since. Semen now routed through the bladder on climax. Drains with urination. That can be a dangerous stunt, as I found out. Think twice before you try it!!!!

You're not the only one. Mine was from prostate surgery, though, not from sounding.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does anyone know of sites that sell sounding rods? I once remember a site that had all sorts of them, and crazy sexy vids of guys using them. They also sold all kinds of other fetish supplies and the site featured all the items in 'dark' videos. Does anyone know of this site??

I don't know the site you're talking about, but this site sells sounding equipment:

Urethral Sounds | EXtreme Restraints