Sounding

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll do it every once in a while... but unless it's at the moment of climax, I can only tolerate it for a while. If I do it too frequently, it can start to feel annoying on the inside of the urethra.

Everything is relative. Others may not experience it like that at all.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
In my colorful past, yes, I have done sounding. The enjoyment part of the deal will depend on a number of factors and your anatomy. Some men have very small urethras and this is a major factor. If you have a medium to larger urethra it is less of a problem. Just for the record the size of your penis and the size of your urethra are not necessarily related to each other.

Your equipment has to be sterile and it is a given as a general rule that you will have some burning on urination after your "session". As I have aged I have become less interested in the "kink" that used to relieve the boredom.

I have a friend who is very large in penile dimensions. Some years ago I took him to the hospital because of a blockage and they had to insert a "tube" to make it simple to drain off the urine before taking additional action. The tube they used on him to establish this drain was in my opinion small, but, I had to literally hold his hand while he screamed in pain through the insertion and draining. In his case the bladder infection came first and the tube second. It was in fact the bladder infection which had been misdiagnosed elsewhere and went untreated that caused the blockage. It was a mess.

Doing sounding right is a little more than sticking something up your urethra. Think of this one before you participate. Remember that you always run the risk of microtears in the urethra and this opens up the world of infection. It will also result in very painful urination until the microtears heal.

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have sounded with a very thin rod with a bulb at the end. Once it hits the prostate and you move it up and down the sensation is unreal. I have also used roda of different widths but the bulb is fantastic. Of course, lots of lube is required and the rods must be sterile.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have sounded with a very thin rod with a bulb at the end. Once it hits the prostate and you move it up and down the sensation is unreal. I have also used rods of different widths but the bulb is fantastic. Of course, lots of lube is required and the rods must be sterile.

My god! You insert it all the way to the point of your prostate?!

How can you manage?!

rjp1346

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have been sounding for several years. Spend the money and get a good set of sounds, not really expensive but well worth the expense. Take it slow and easy starting small
and working up. Started with a #1 and have worked up to a #10.
It gives me a certain internal feeling that is great. I can cum with a sound doing nothing but stimulating the inside. Very hot. Not something that everyone is interested in but
all you can do is try it and see what you think. It is a personal thing.

Have been sounding for several years. Spend the money and get a good set of sounds, not really expensive but well worth the expense. Take it slow and easy starting small
and working up. Started with a #1 and have worked up to a #10.
It gives me a certain internal feeling that is great. I can cum with a sound doing nothing but stimulating the inside. Very hot. Not something that everyone is interested in but
all you can do is try it and see what you think. It is a personal thing.

It's interesting to note many females get off on sounding as well...this female-female sounding is not a bad little vid.Female Urethral Sounding - Videos - XEmbed.com

Smokr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I discovered sounding just a few weeks ago. I'm hooked. I bought Pratt straight and Rosebud, and prefer the Rosebud style. That bulb seems to allow the urethra to reduces once it passes, so moving up and down inside feels like inserting all over again.
It isn't for everyone, for sure.
After the first few times, just barely inserting a couple of inches, when I urinated, it felt like crushed glass. Each time I went deeper, that sensation came back when I peed.
I just the other night had my first orgasm from only sounding. Fantastic. I stroked the Rosebud through my prostate for the first time, causing incredible sensations for several seconds, and then exploded almost violently.
Cleanliness is paramount. Sterilization is almost mandatory. Never use something not intended for the use. The urethra is very delicate.

hotrod427

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Been sounding for about 2 months now...love doing it....took all the advice about cleanlyness and feel thats a must...I've worked up to a 10mm sound and can insert it over 9inches....worth a try if you are curious..take it slow but go for it....pics in my profile

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, most very sexually active men have HPV somewhere and it would not be fun to get it inside your urethra....

Wow....just because a man is sexually active does not mean he has HPV. It is passed by genital to genital contact. It can be passed from anal/vaginal and oral sex from a guy/girl that has it already. I seriously doubt that a metal sound will have HPV and therefore not be able to pass it on to the dick in which it is being used.

The biggest concern when sounding would be a UTI... from using dirty/unsterilized sounds.

Your right, it would not be fun, getting any infection inside the urethra.. :wink:

well, most very sexually active men have HPV somewhere and it would not be fun to get it inside your urethra....

Stick barbed wire down your cock and there may be a problem, or, share a sound with another who may be infected. As with all things, be aware, be safe and don't be stupid.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been sounding for 6 years on and off, love the feel of the steel sliding down past the prostrate and into the bladder. Keep your equipment clean, I use a pressure cooker, wipe things down, and lube. Clean sounds with hot soap and then store, when I want to use I run them for 30 minutes at pressure and then wipe just before using each sound. Worst one can get is a UTI, and in all these years have never had a problem. The sensation is unreal, and when worked real slow on natural gravity a real intense experience.

OsirisRa32

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow....just because a man is sexually active does not mean he has HPV. It is passed by genital to genital contact. It can be passed from anal/vaginal and oral sex from a guy/girl that has it already. I seriously doubt that a metal sound will have HPV and therefore not be able to pass it on to the dick in which it is being used.

The biggest concern when sounding would be a UTI... from using dirty/unsterilized sounds.

Your right, it would not be fun, getting any infection inside the urethra.. :wink:

Actually there are over 120 strains of HPV...about 90% of the sexually active adult population in the United States will get HPV at least once in their lives...its the 4-7 strains that cause serious disease you need to worry about...4 of which the vaccine was developed for...HPV in men also causes ~35,000 cases of spinal and neck cancers per year in men as well as having the ability to cause anal, rectal and penile cancers as well.