Sounds of Choice

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

hungloser666999: What's your music of choice, what is the most recent cd you've purchased, what concerts have you gone to, who are you're top 3 bands/groups/singers, you're favorite old song, etc.

Me, (I'm kinda bored), I like pretty much any type of music, Just got Franz Ferdinand (it's an excellent cd),ben to no concerts recently, it's been many months, the last concert was to Ben Folds, but I'm gonna go see Gavin DeGraw next month, that'll be cool. Top 3 right now would have to be 1-> Maroon 5, 2-> Franz Ferdinand, 3-> Gwen Stefani (her cd is good, and her videos are awesome). Favorite old song is Hotel Calfornia, that or Stairway to Heaven.

2. TallHungLB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Let's see... Most recent concerts were Dolly Parton and Tori Amos. Not together mind you!!! Dolly I saw just last week at the Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim, FANTASTIC! Tori I have to see everytime she's in the Los Angeles area! I ADORE HER!

Most recent CD I bought... Gee, I haven't bought a CD in a long long time. I guess the most recent one was a CD called "Holiday Magic" which I bought at Disneyland. It has all the holiday music they have there from the Christmas Fireworks show to the it's a small world holiday attraction and the Haunted Mansion Holiday attraction.

I'm listenting to a Christmas music CD I made with a bunch of my favorite Christmas songs.

As for favorite singer, I think you can guess from my first answer above (TORI TORI TORI). Favorite old song is a hard one. The first to pop into mind is Africa by Toto. Great song! My favorite type of music is actually film scores. Music by composers like John Williams, Hans Zimmer, and James Horner. To name a few.

Now I'm REALLY BORED! :lol:

3. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Music music music yayyyyy! I saw The Killers not too long ago and they rawked. Current fave cds are Air French Band ("Surfing On A Rocket"? come on!! :p ), Scissor Sisters ("Take Your Mama"), Muse and still have Coldplay and Fountains of Wayne as holdovers from summer.

P.S. Speaking of Dolly AND "Stairway to Heaven", I JUST heard her version of it like a week ago and it's amazing! I think it is on her "Halos and Horns" cd. :)

4. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a lot of music that I love ... first three that come to mind ... Tori Amos, Dead Can Dance, and VNV Nation.

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

Tori Amos here too! And Bjork, Sigur Roz, Godspeed, Explosions in the Sky, the Dresden Dolls (new fav). Mozart's Requiem is never far from grasp.

6. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh yes, mussnt forget Bjork ... I'm lovin this thred, it's giving me ideas on new stuff to download that i've not heard :)

Draft saved Draft deleted