Sources for decent thong &/| G-string undies?

Folks---

I've been wearing bikini briefs since I was in my early teens. I find them to be comfortable and supportive, and don't have to worry about swinging in the breeze and aching at the end of the workday as I have had happen the few times I've worn boxers.

I've recently become enamored with thong underwear---similar support, yet a sensation akin to that of going commando. The only source I've been able to find locally only carries the CK brand, and that seems to be the only "normal" thong underwear I can find.

Would any of you happen to know if there are any other purveyors and/or brands of thong and/or G-string underwear that offer the same level of comfort and support as the CK thong?

Thanks!

musclelondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
have you looked at Ergowear:

Men's boxers - Male Swimsuits - Pouch Briefs - Swimwear Thongs - Men's Bulge Bikinis: Ergowear

they some great underwear with good size front pouches

http://www.lpsg.org/underwear-clothing-and-appearance-issues/14818-ergowear-x3d.html

Folks---

I've been wearing bikini briefs since I was in my early teens. I find them to be comfortable and supportive, and don't have to worry about swinging in the breeze and aching at the end of the workday as I have had happen the few times I've worn boxers.

I've recently become enamored with thong underwear---similar support, yet a sensation akin to that of going commando. The only source I've been able to find locally only carries the CK brand, and that seems to be the only "normal" thong underwear I can find.

Would any of you happen to know if there are any other purveyors and/or brands of thong and/or G-string underwear that offer the same level of comfort and support as the CK thong?

Thanks!