South Africa in the house!

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi there.
I've been lurking in the shadows for the past month or so and decided that it's time to introduce myself.
I'm of average size and yes, here in my neck of the woods, obsession is rife.
Admittedly, I look at many of you and suffer from penis envy..for obvious reasons.
This isn't one of those whiney posts about size..but yes my insecurities etc has led me to avoid any form of public nudity public urinals etc. as I was teased a lot.
You guys and your posts have helped me to learn so much about my sexuality, sex in general and above all else that I'm not as small as I thought I was..I guess I grew a bit in the midst of the teasing!
I have loads more to deal with like not only getting cut, but being butchered in the process. very untidy job.
I really don't want to sound like this is a poor me song but rather to make you aware of how much you have helped someone on the other side of the world. you guys rock!
PS I hope I managed to attach a bulge photo of myself as a token of just how much you are helping me to accept me. Hopefully at some stage I'll have the confidence to show you more.

Attachments

Playfriend

Sexy Member
Media
South Africa: Transkei (the middle of nowhere)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome in the house, fellow South African! I agree - this site really makes feeling good about yourself easy. Its great to be among so many open minded and fun loving people who are not prepared to be put down or judged negatively by a sick society. I have come to realise that big is a state of mind, not just a physical dimension. Love it and enjoy it!

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi there.
I've been lurking in the shadows for the past month or so and decided that it's time to introduce myself.
I'm of average size and yes, here in my neck of the woods, obsession is rife.
Admittedly, I look at many of you and suffer from penis envy..for obvious reasons.
This isn't one of those whiney posts about size..but yes my insecurities etc has led me to avoid any form of public nudity public urinals etc. as I was teased a lot.
You guys and your posts have helped me to learn so much about my sexuality, sex in general and above all else that I'm not as small as I thought I was..I guess I grew a bit in the midst of the teasing!
I have loads more to deal with like not only getting cut, but being butchered in the process. very untidy job.
I really don't want to sound like this is a poor me song but rather to make you aware of how much you have helped someone on the other side of the world. you guys rock!
PS I hope I managed to attach a bulge photo of myself as a token of just how much you are helping me to accept me. Hopefully at some stage I'll have the confidence to show you more.

Well done biguy2738! Sorry you have been in the shade for too long. Many of us want to support you, but there are also guys who like to tease you or worse. Be prepared, but stay! If there are specific things you want to know just ask! You may PM me as well.

osxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey biguy,
Read your post and saw your picture. I have to tell you that you have absolutely nothing to worry about. It's all about size here but a passionate, sensual, energetic lover more than makes up for any perceptions of falling short below the belt. Give me a man who really knows how to kiss any day of the week. Good sex is good sex, so just give it your all and most importantly, have fun out there. osxx

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks to all of you for your kind words and warm welcomes... It really is greatly appreciated. Looking back at my post, I cannot help but smile at the irony...kinda like joining Alcoholics Anonymous and then stating that one suffers from a fruit juice addiction...which makes your welcoming approach really admirable. You guys really have big hearts amongst other things!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MY friend, you have a great mind, increadible compassion, a beautiful heart and soul. As far as the physical aspects, what a killer body!!! Damn, man, with all you have going for you, all the things to be loved and treasured, it's a wonder anybody has time to MAKE it to your cock, which from all you say is well above average, and hasn;t let you down yet! I know, as a guy, you, and I, place a lot of emphasis on it---but be hinest---has ANY woman (or man) EVER turned you down, once you got them in bed by all you offer up front, because of your dick? I bet not. Very few are THAT insane!:biggrin1:

Rendell

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
higuy good to have you. i too was a lurker for a bit until i decided to 'let the people know!' i love this place and visit it every day the people here are sincere and a great bunch to hang out with. you can find whatever it is you are looking for ... all ya gotta do is look :)
And me hehe i luuuuuuuv lookin :) LOL