South African Hunks

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
they evidently are shy/bashful in s africa...or small in the shorts...haha...come on africans show your goods

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
paraplegic? He has artifial limbs, however his running sorta discounts him as a paraplegic I think
Ugh, how did I know someone at LPSG would point out an innocent mistake like that?:rolleyes:

When I wrote it I knew it might be the wrong way to describe him, but I googled "paraplegic Oscar Pistorius" and came up with other results so I went ahead and described him that way. I admit to not knowing exactly what paraplegic means and whether or not it exactly applies to Oscar, but it sounded better to me than "amputee" which is why I chose to go with it.

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agnslz: Pointing out the oxymoron was simply a silly attempt at humour (which we need sometimes)! Having said that, why make reference to his disability in the first place? Is his name not sufficient? I too think he is cute and has a very nice ass and that is all that matters.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A South African who I like is Oscar Pistorius, the paraplegic runner. I think he's so cute and he has an incredible ass!

You mean a double amputee, not a paraplegic. That would mean he didn't have use of his two legs because they are paralyzed.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
He's not my cup of tea (he's white) but I do think its great that we get a greater variety of guys in here. Thanks for posting !!

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they evidently are shy/bashful in s africa...or small in the shorts...haha...come on africans show your goods

Oh Calambo you really do need to get out there and meet some South Africans. Afrikaners (I suspect because of the dutch influence) are one of the most jaw-droppingly hung and handsome nations on the planet.

guysluvme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, what about Francois Pienaar? What a god! I tried googling for pics but not many. Anyone got pics?