south coast UK - just had my first LP experience - need more

lucyqwe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi guys, went to a hotel last night and had my first real LP experience having found a nice guy from this site,

Now I have started i would like another and would like to try to set something up for next week.

Please get in touch, I am in southampton / bournemouth.:smile:

D_Beau_Bromide

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That was me, and trust me, she was amazing. Great body, very comforting, amazing in bed. Don't pass on this or waste her time. Bit shy about sending pics, but you won't be disappointed.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hi guys, went to a hotel last night and had my first real LP experience having found a nice guy from this site,

Now I have started i would like another and would like to try to set something up for next week.

Please get in touch, I am in southampton / bournemouth.:smile:

Heh, well I can not get to the south coast (I'm up near East Midlands Airport), but I do know one member here who's from Germany, who's on a 2 week exchange visit, right in Bournemouth, and a virgin too, who would poss be up for encounters :wink:

lucyqwe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sounds intriging, not sure if virgin is good thing or not ? looking for someone with a bit of experience to be honest, but hey, why not get him to drop me a line, x