South-east UK male seeks female, London, Essex, Kent, Hampshire

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by Reallyonlyme, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Reallyonlyme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    South East male, would love to meat adventurous females (meat, see what I did there? Oh I'm such a wit!)... Yes, another bored male searching for ladies!

Anyway, it doesn't really matter what I say does it, you're gonna go check the pictures :p

Outwardly respectable, 6 foot tall, slim/athletic build, late 30s, but pure filth in the bedroom.

I can travel, and I work random hours so sometimes I'm available for daytime fun, and other times early hours of the morning. So if you're interested, drop me a line.

I'm in the East London, South West Essex Area, so Kent, Hampshire, Essex and Suffolk are fine. I'm willing to go further for the right enticement ;-)

And before I get any offers, which has happened before, sorry boys, but I'm 100% straight, and receiving a BJ from another guy is not my thing, hell it wouldn't even work, Mr willy would just not have any interest in it!

#1 Reallyonlyme, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  2. Reallyonlyme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Quiet round here eh...
    BTW, did mean to put Hertfordshire and Suffolk too...

3. fatfree

fatfree New Member

Albums:
    Can you host in London?

My hubby has a 5" dick, and I'd love to see & hear him teased and humiliated whileyou (gently!) introduce me to a real man's cock.

Think you can help me out?

Draft saved Draft deleted