South Florida Fuck Bud

Service4hung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

New to this site, looking for some guys near me for hot times.

First, me - small built, nice dick - not the biggest guy on the block, but plenty for anyone but a real size queen. (Like myself!) In numbers, 42, hairy chest, 5'6 150 34 inch waist 7.5-8 thick italian dick, hot ass too. Pics in my gallery.

Now, you - a big dick is the most important - and I really like big, guys my size, if youre hot, but I really get interested at 8.5 or bigger. But girth is more important than length. I take care of my body, but am not obsessed with it. As long as you take care of yourself and it shows, we're good.

What I'm down for - I'm an oral bottom.

Sucking a really big dick is so incredibly hot for me. I really get into a guy that will let me spend some time on my knees with my face between his legs. I will work your cock until you are moaning, eyes rolled back, and you grab the back of my head and blast your cum in your mouth. I can literally spend hours nursing a fat cock, but its the cum I'm after, quick blow and go is just as hot. Guys talk about servicing meat and worshipping cock - I can show you what that really means.

If you like to fuck, I like my tops masculine and dominant to aggressive. Safe play only, I love the feel of a thick dick deep, deep in my ass. Give it to me any way you want - and I have yet to see a dick too big for me to handle. (Dated a guy that was over 11 and thick, really love the feel of that!)

So, if you're in South Florida and think we could have some fun, PM me and lets see what happens. My profile is direct, but know that I don't hook up with many guys at all - I prefer quality over quantity. A one time thing could be hot, but I'd much rather find a guy ready to give it to me once a week or a few times a month.