South Florida Meet-N-Greet in Honor of Jason Els

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone in south Florida is welcome. It's in honor or Jason_Els who for those of you who don't know was a well loved member here who passed away recently. He was the one who organized the Meet-N-Greet in NYC that I attended. It's not a memorial, all are welcome even if you never knew Jason.

It will be held on Saturday, February 13th at 7 PM at Humpy's Pizza, 2244 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors‎. Maybe afterwards we can go for a drink at one of the bars nearby such as Alibi or Bill's.

So far:

Mem
Bbucko
Gymfresh.

If you have any questions post here or PM me, if you can make it add you name to the list.

Google Maps

Last edited:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would definitely come, Mem, if I were in Florida.

I've been so sad all week long. I can't believe Jason's gone. I never wanted to believe that he was going to die. I knew his prognosis was bleak, but still you always have hope.

Here one day, gone the next .... this really has me shaken up....and I wasn't even close to Jason like some others on here, but I knew him fairly well.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I hope you guys have a wonderful time; I know you will. Wish I could attend.
The two things on Jason's bucket list were to go back to Ireland to see his great friend Charney (who was on his way here to see Jason but missed him by two days) and to go to Florida to meet you.
Jason loved a party so celebrate him. And remember, no black! :wink:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The two things on Jason's bucket list were to go back to Ireland to see his great friend Charney (who was on his way here to see Jason but missed him by two days) and to go to Florida to meet you.

I'm very sorry that he never made it down here with you. The no black thing is a problem. I always wear black, at least for my shirts. I will try to find a deep navy colored shirt to wear and will wear jeans or non black pants or shorts.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone in south Florida is welcome. It's in honor or Jason_Els who for those of you who don't know was a well loved member here who passed away recently. He was the one who organized the Meet-N-Greet in NYC that I attended. It's not a memorial, all are welcome even if you never knew Jason.

It will be held on Saturday, February 13th at 7 PM at Humpy's Pizza, 2244 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors‎. Maybe afterwards we can go for a drink at one of the bars nearby such as Alibi or Bill's.

If you have any questions post here or PM me, if you can make it add you name to the list.

Google Maps
A wonderful idea Mem and a very nice way of keeping the memory of Jason alive and honoring his life.

I'm sure they will have a great time and celebrate all the things of life which make not only life but Jason so spectacular.
I'm very sorry that he never made it down here with you. The no black thing is a problem. I always wear black, at least for my shirts. I will try to find a deep navy colored shirt to wear and will wear jeans or non black pants or shorts.

Maybe anoother Florida dweller can lend you a shirt or jacket of a light and cheery color for the day? No matter, the main thing is you getting this thing organized which is a very nice tribute.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

So far:

Mem
Bbucko
Gymfresh.

Google Maps

Awesome thought, Mem. When Bubba and I are are down there soon, I hope we can all have a drink and toast to our warm memories of J.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jason would have loved any and all to make it. He rejoiced in being a part of this remarkable group of people at LPSG, and he stuck it out through all the comings and goings over the years. Always humbled to be part of the family.

http://www.lpsg.org/2007532-post75.html