South Jersey Meat

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I recently visited the Jersey Shore and I saw so many big dicks.
In every rest stop, gym and beach...there was a significant number of large dicks?

I have been to a lot of places, but never saw so many big ones. Was it just coincidence or are Jersey big?

Would like more insight?
THANKS!

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
no it is not a coincidence...according to the Guiness World Book of Records...New Jersey in particular the South Shore claims the largest number of big dicks ...just like you I thought it was a coincidence.....until I looked it up....

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I'll never forget this one guy I seen in the restroom on the beach in Atlantic City. He was getting changed out of his bathing suit. Was standing there completely naked. Oh what a gread bod he had.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was in an Atlantic City locker room with a tall drink of water with bulging muscle, a perfect buttle butt and a big 6 inch soft dick. I just wanted to suspend time. He was magnificent.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love that word "buttle"...reminds me of my wonderful Jamaican friend who once came up with "cuggle' when he was thinking of "cuddle" and "snuggle".

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently visited the Jersey Shore and I saw so many big dicks.
In every rest stop, gym and beach...there was a significant number of large dicks?

I have been to a lot of places, but never saw so many big ones. Was it just coincidence or are Jersey men big?

Would like more insight? THANKS!
I am a Jersey Girl born and bred and I would tend to agree with that statement. :smile:

No it is not a coincidence...according to the Guiness World Book of Records...New Jersey in particular the South Shore claims the largest number of big dicks ...just like you I thought it was a coincidence.....until I looked it up....

Aww, you're gonna make me cry. I was already missing home! :redface:

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sorry about the buttle mistake....I guess I should edit my words before submitting them.'

Of course I meant bubble butt.

And Milo, your size was exactly what I saw in South Jersey.

no it is not a coincidence...according to the Guiness World Book of Records...New Jersey in particular the South Shore claims the largest number of big dicks ...just like you I thought it was a coincidence.....until I looked it up....

:bsflag:

I wager it may be true, if it is true, because so many in Jersey are of Italian ancestry.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the Garden Hose State..I like that. can I get it on my license plates? glad you enjoyed your visit Devine1..hope you sampled all we have to offer! maybe it's the water we drink? cause who knows what's in that! Finally a reputation to brag about for Jersey. and exit 4 here