South NJ, Looking for a extremely well hung friend to share my wife with.

Jerseydevil7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hello all,
Like my title says, looking to make friends first and then share my sexy wife with that special friend.
We had a really good relationship that recently happily ended and the wife wants me to find someone again, but this time someone is extremely hung.

My wife and I are excited about finding an extremely hung friend. At least 10 inches long and very thick. Maybe like 10x7. I know this is a pipe dream, but we can hope. If you happen to have huge balls and can cum a lot/multiple that's a huge plus, she has a huge secret kink for that. If you have a vasectomy, even better... LOL

The wife is 46 5'6" Light brown hair, hazel eyes, and a sexy curvy size 12. Your typical mom.
Me, if you care lol, 47 5'9" dark hair, brown eyes, 200# 7 inches

Both are non-smokers and you should be too.

This could be a really good arrangement if everyone clicks. Please be ready to talk and spend some time getting to know each other. We are not looking for a quick hookup. Looking for a long-term friend that we both can trust and everyone can have safe fun.

We usually get along with people around our age and nearby. Others are welcome to contact us but it all comes down to chemistry and common sense.

Thank you

TheeBull9

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello all,
Like my title says, looking to make friends first and then share my sexy wife with that special friend.
We had a really good relationship that recently happily ended and the wife wants me to find someone again, but this time someone is extremely hung.

My wife and I are excited about finding an extremely hung friend. At least 10 inches long and very thick. Maybe like 10x7. I know this is a pipe dream, but we can hope. If you happen to have huge balls and can cum a lot/multiple that's a huge plus, she has a huge secret kink for that. If you have a vasectomy, even better... LOL

The wife is 46 5'6" Light brown hair, hazel eyes, and a sexy curvy size 12. Your typical mom.
Me, if you care lol, 47 5'9" dark hair, brown eyes, 200# 7 inches

Both are non-smokers and you should be too.

This could be a really good arrangement if everyone clicks. Please be ready to talk and spend some time getting to know each other. We are not looking for a quick hookup. Looking for a long-term friend that we both can trust and everyone can have safe fun.

We usually get along with people around our age and nearby. Others are welcome to contact us but it all comes down to chemistry and common sense.

Thank you
Heyyy don’t have the girth your looking for but I’m right there in length, from Pa and would love to hear more from you and exchange information.