South Texas? Corpus Christi etc?

hungoralSTX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bummer! I just joined this site today....absolutely delicious!! lol but was hoping to connect with others in South Texas and Corpus Christi area specifically

Can't "get it" why anyone with a large penis would need a support group because in my mind at least the only support you need is me waiting for you to unzip, but that is another story ha ha:eek:

Married 13 years, with two sons, rather long and thick but more an admirer than a shower (but, hey I'm a grower so check out my dic pix here and please be kind; I'm NOT looking for support)

I could sit and look at these delicious member gallery pix all day (you poor lucky devils), but right now the saliva is flowing and all I have is coffee and a bagel..........bummer again lol.

Give a shout out, zestymike48 on yahoo messenger and hey, if you ever get to south Texas; I've got your support group and it lasts all day and all night too!

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome to you - there is something for everyone here at lpsg. Sounds like you already are on the way to making a whole bunch of new friends. Good to have you here.