BigThick Aaron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey I’ve a got a submissive slut that worships me and she’s asked me to go find some men or even women to help me use her..

she wants to fulfil her fantasy of getting dominated by 2 or 3 guys she likes it rough and hard.. u must be clean, disease free and straight and be in or able to visit South Yorkshire close to Sheffield, she can accommodate or come to u as she drives too... we are also open to having women involved too they can dominate along with me or they could be submissive with her . All are welcome Male, female and also couples.

BigThick Aaron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey I’ve a got a submissive slut that worships me and she’s asked me to go find some men or even women to help me use her..

she wants to fulfil her fantasy of getting dominated by 2 or 3 guys she likes it rough and hard.. u must be clean, disease free and straight and be in or able to visit South Yorkshire close to Sheffield, she can accommodate or come to u as she drives too... we are also open to having women involved too they can dominate along with me or they could be submissive with her . All are welcome Male, female and also couples.
I forgot to mention she’s 27 and cute and I’m 25 n get told I’m good looking a lot too just in case there’s any couples interested