Southampton College Girl Wants A Huge BF

B_lookin4depth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys,

I live in London at the week ends and attend Uni in Southampton during the week.

I am 4ft 11 inches just under 7 stone 22 inch waist and 22 years old. I have blue eyes and most of my friends think that im reasonably pretty. I keep myself very fit with a 3 to 4 mile run 7 days a week and normally 30 mins in the Gym 5 days a week.

I am happy, chatty bubbly and light and would idealy like to date a very well endowed man over 9.5 x 6.

It is very difficult for a girl to know what a man has in his trouses so a friend suggested i try this avenue.

You will pref be 25 to 35 years old.

Drop me a message with photos and maybe we could take it futher (no promises)

Byeeeee Kristy xxxxxxx

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys,

I live in London at the week ends and attend Uni in Southampton during the week.

I am 4ft 11 inches just under 7 stone 22 inch waist and 22 years old. I have blue eyes and most of my friends think that im reasonably pretty. I keep myself very fit with a 3 to 4 mile run 7 days a week and normally 30 mins in the Gym 5 days a week.

I am happy, chatty bubbly and light and would idealy like to date a very well endowed man over 9.5 x 6.

It is very difficult for a girl to know what a man has in his trouses so a friend suggested i try this avenue.

You will pref be 25 to 35 years old.

Drop me a message with photos and maybe we could take it futher (no promises)

Byeeeee Kristy xxxxxxx

ROTFLMAO Perhaps men with these dimensions can be found in every UK pub or corner bar but it's way different in the US. Shit, if I decided I couldn't have sex with anything under 9.5" long I'd probably never have sex again. :eek::mad:

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I meet every criterion, but I fail the length by one inch - so I guess we won't be getting together :)

If you're asking for a man by cock size - and you post your waist measurement, shouldn't your bra size be in there somewhere? :) - Actually forget that - I have just seen your pictures and you're a doll!

PerfectlySexy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ROTFLMAO Perhaps men with these dimensions can be found in every UK pub or corner bar but it's way different in the US. Shit, if I decided I couldn't have sex with anything under 9.5" long I'd probably never have sex again. :eek::mad:

Yeah, I tend to agree with other observations that women (and men) tend to overestimate by about 1-2 inches or measure in a way exaggerates size. The problem is being on a site like this is that you can never tell who's estimating/exaggerating and who has properly measured. If I had to guess I'd say this is an estimate or a measurement from the side (or bottom). Of course I could be wrong, but for her size I suspect 9.5" would not fit completely.

milelong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where were you when I was young and packing 9.5 x 6.75?

If the pics on your profile are you, then you are an absolute fox but I think you may be trying to bat above your ability. I haven't come across anyone who can take that much cock - not that many girls got the chance to try.
But I do appreciate a girl with ambition.
Hope you find what you're looking for and don't damage yourself.

johnny1985

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a warning chaps, she is probably a fake. I recognise these pictures from somebody who messaged me on another site and added me to MSN under a different name...

christophe12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

what do you mean ? is the american way of life that different ?

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately I'm afraid you're right Johnny. I don't really understand the kick out of posting a thread like this, or his other recent companion thread, under a fake persona just to read the replies. Seems like an awful waste of time but... I doubt we'll hear from him again on these threads under this name but I'm pretty sure a similar thread started by him with a different name will pop up shortly. Be sure to look for it. It could very likely even be the eponymous Larry from the title of one of the photos in the gallery. Larry?...is this you? lol Have fun...:smile: