Southampton College Girl Wants A Huge BF

don_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how about if you choose some big cocks you like n send them a message or sumtin, almost sure they won't mind hookin up with you. And seeing that i'm just one click away you cud check out my pics. I'm not as big as you requested though.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If there are 8 million people in London and only about 4 million are males.
Then we take males that want nothing to do with females, leaves around 3.5 millions.
While most of the population is young that takes away about a million individuals below 25 yrs old. and takes away another million which are over 35 yr old. There are 1.5 million males left, but let say 70% are married because of the age ... whcih most are marry as early as 20 in many statistics. You are left with 800-900K males. now half of them are less than 6 inches. so you have 400k males now. of those 6-9 inches are actually almost 99 % so there are 4000 males that you could have in London alone that are single and have more than 9 inches. But heck you want 9.5+ that becomes even harder of those 9 inchers and up only 25% are 9.5+ inches. So you have only 1000 to shose from. Of those 1000's since they are 25-35 years old and big dicks you must believe for sure that t least 40% will have ED so you are left with 600. Even though a few of them may have STD's that would take away a few of them.But of those 500's that are in London which is a big city it would be hard to find them ;) the funny thing is more than half of them will fail the required 6+ inches of girth...

Now with less than 300 left in the whole city you need to find out how many of them dont have a girlfriend they love and wish to marry!

Jimbopete1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW. You might have to lower your expectations there. Not saying that it's bad to dream, but that size is really rare. Most of us guys here are well endowed, but damn...9.5 by 6, that's reallllly big (like a 1/10000)