Southern Decadence Info please

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm thinking about going to New Orleans this year for Southern Decadence.
I've never been before, so I'd like to get some info on what it's like, where to go, what to avoid, where to stay, and so on.

Anyone who has been to Southern Decadence before or anyone living in or near New orleans, please let me know all about it.

You can either respond here or Private Message me.

I appreciate your input. Thanks!

FisherFun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey there , Name is Dan. Lived in New Orleans for a while. The wildest place in the US. The first year I was there I was shocked, and I moved from Chicago where I thought I say it all! If you go it will be nthe time of your life. If you are a cock sucker , you will be in heaven. You can go through the crowds on Bourbon st and see a circle, well there will be a good dick sucker on his kness taking about 8 or 10 of them. There is fucking on the street and nude people eevery where. The bath house rocks in the quater. Stay in the quarter and dont leave the quarter! This is a very dangerous place. They will rob you in a heart beat and dosent mean anything to do it in broad day light. Want to know anything else just email me at dc46038@comcast.net. Good luck dude!!!