Southern Decadence

SwordSwallower

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This weekend (Labor Day) in New Orleans is Southern Decadence. Anyone here planning to go? We'll be there. Hope you can make it too. There's gonna be tons of hot guys! :biggrin1:

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why would anyone go to post-Katrina New Orleans? It's been 2 years to this week and they still haven't recovered completely. Why not just get drunk at your neighborhood bar and flash your goods there?

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Crack wasn't used until the 80's so that's highly impossible. Why don't you try cleaning the sand out of your vagina before trying to be nasty to someone who questions your morbid fascination with such a tragedy.

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Southern Decadence, wow would I love to see this event. In Texas we so a Last Splash at a nude "beach" so it is quite fun - but nothing like Chi Chi LaRue and company

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Crack wasn't used until the 80's so that's highly impossible. Why don't you try cleaning the sand out of your vagina before trying to be nasty to someone who questions your morbid fascination with such a tragedy.

Do you think that going there and spending dollars on tourism helps the local economy? That might bring life back to New Orleans. I would want to see how things are progressing from a human standpoint.

Since you started being nasty, for no reason I might add, you deserve nastiness in return.

I'll "clean the sand out of my vagina" after your mama gets done going down on it. She likes it extra gritty and fishy.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I'm guessing this thing probably takes place in the quarter. The quarter didn't flood.

People who do go will likely be shown an extra good time by grateful proprietors.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
It does take place in the quarter, which didn't flood. In fact, it's in the fruit loop in the quarter.

I went a few years ago and had a blast. I lament that my friend sold his apartment on Bourbon St. (However, I'm happy he made a mint on it!)

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Contrary to popular opinion there is much of N.O. that is alive and well and worth the visit...besides we still know how to throw a good party.

Tourism is the main source of revenue for this city and having a big turnout for Southern Decadence would certainly be most appreciated by all. Y'all come on down.

(For further information, go to Southern Decadence Official Website)

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually Southern Decadence has mellowed out tremendously since '97. I used to live in Baton Rouge and went every year. The police has cracked down on the street decadence quite a bit. If your expecting a big loud and carrousing turnout, you just might be in for a disappointment.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually Southern Decadence has mellowed out tremendously since '97. I used to live in Baton Rouge and went every year. The police has cracked down on the street decadence quite a bit. If your expecting a big loud and carrousing turnout, you just might be in for a disappointment.

i went in 1999. no details will be given. it was raunchy as hell. i do hear that they put the brakes on alot of the stuff that goes on since then though. 95 degrees. very humid. no wind. sun beating down. streets filled with shirtless guys. it was a wild event back then. clothing optional. :biggrin1:

Eva

Experimental Member
Media

It definitely has. We were told all sorts of sordid stories that had us way looking forward to seeing debauchery on every street corner. All we saw was one poorly concealed mutual handjob in a balcony and some (small) straight guy trying to get chicks to look at his junk.

But there were a lot of fundie xians with crazy asshole signs about going to hell and repenting and they were a lot of fun to pose in front of while making out with my (female) friend.