Southern States

H8Monga: I know it's been a joke saying Northern Va would break away and form its own state... not going to happen, but it is very different there than it is in other parts of the state with the Hampton Roads area a possible exception. Northern Va if I can remember a map I saw some years ago for some reason stayed with Virginia instead of helping to form West Virginia... they voted to leave I think but didn't.

awellhungboi: [quote author=throb919 link=board=meetgreet;num=1063140640;start=0#18 date=09/12/03 at 13:42:01]
On behalf of the North Carolina contingent (Monstro and bblumbee and several others), thank you for your kind words. You know how often the South is misunderstood or misrepresented (as Javier just mentioned in another thread). I'm personally delighted to have Monstro thought of as "the big dick from North Carolina" after our recently-retired Senator held that title 30 years too long. (Y'know what I mean...)

Opinions expressed by throb919 are his own and are not endorsed by the people of North Carolina. Further, his "on behalf of..." assertion is, in its entirety, his own inane rambling; he is not authorized to speak by proxy or in fact for any resident of the state of North Carolina. His reference, in any manner, to Monstro, Monstro's penis, or the size of Monstro's penis, is completely without permission, and may be in violation of the General Statutes of the state of North Carolina as well as the laws of God and man.

[/quote]

:D :D :D

This made me blush!

But you have my permission, Throb. And this is to notify you that any of your future postings about me, my penis, or the size of my penis will be officially sanctioned by the Monstro Endowment for French Dancing Girls.

throb919: [quote author=Monstro link=board=meetgreet;num=1063140640;start=20#21 date=09/13/03 at 12:33:35]
And this is to notify you that any of your future postings about me, my penis, or the size of my penis will be officially sanctioned by the Monstro Endowment for French Dancing Girls.[/quote]
I'm starting to see it now...sort-of an official-looking seal with "The Monstro Endowment" in a serious-looking serifed typeface above lots and lots of shapely, fishnet-stockinged can-can legs. Mais bien sûr! The coincidence of the French-dancing-girls thing and the Raal-Lexx billet for the Concorde is not lost on me. Je comprends complètement, mon frère!

(And Inquirin' Mind: I'll keep that fainting-couch nearby...just in case, darlin'...)