Southland

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I read that they are Starting Southland tonight on TNT.............Is NBC owned by Disney
Because it seems like a Mickey Mouse outfit.

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The new season is really good! I'm just waiting for them to expand on the John Cooper/gay story line. And damn Ben McKenzie is looking very fine!!!

OK...I happen to be watching the episode from Tuesday...Cooper and Sherman go to a funeral of Cooper's friend. Cooper mentions in the car ride back that he would see the dead guy at gay bars...Sherman just looks at him. Did he ever tell Sherman he was gay or was that the proverbial shoe dropping? Sherman's facial expression could be read many ways...hmmmm.

Last edited:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
The new season is really good! I'm just waiting for them to expand on the John Cooper/gay story line. And damn Ben McKenzie is looking very fine!!!

OK...I happen to be watching the episode from Tuesday...Cooper and Sherman go to a funeral of Cooper's friend. Cooper mentions in the car ride back that he would see the dead guy at gay bars...Sherman just looks at him. Did he ever tell Sherman he was gay or was that the proverbial shoe dropping? Sherman's facial expression could be read many ways...hmmmm.

I caught that too and had to play it a few times to hear exactly what he was saying. Evidently, Cooper saw his friend a few times in a gay bar but the friend would ignore Cooper. The friend commited suicide.

Other than the last scene from last season where Cooper is arm in arm with another man (who may or may not have been the friend that commited suicide) while they watched the fireworks, this season he is only seen buying pain killers for his back when he is in the bar that just happens to be full of only men. Was that his way of coming out to Sherman? He was getting a lot more encouraging to him and a lot more helpful than in previous episodes.

Did you note the last scene with Sherman making mad love to his gf?
As much as they are tip-toe'ing around this issue, at least it is enough to keep us watching! :biggrin1:

I watched 3 episodes last night and they seemed difficult to follow from episode to episode. It was almost like they ran them out of order. What was most disturbing to me was that next week is the season finale! What was that, 5 episodes? :frown1: That is probably because they were filmed for NBC and that is all they made before the Jay Leno fiasco.

Refresh7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ben Mckenzie who plays Officer Ben Sherman seriously needs a nude scene.

Kevin Alejandro, Michael Cudlitz and now Shawn Hatosy have all had ass shots.

I don't get why a few episodes ago when he was naked in bed with that girl they didn't have any ass shots or at least side views of his cheeks to show he really was nude. Especially when he rolled on top of her and started to have sex with her.

Even though I'd prefer a naked sex scene, I'll take anyting at this point...his wet ass in the shower, his naked ass in the locker room, but damn Southland we need a nice clear shot of Ben Mckenzie's ass! lol