Soy Lecithin test

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Barry_Buttkik, Feb 4, 2010.

1. D_Barry_Buttkik

D_Barry_Buttkik Account Disabled

So, I've seen some people saying that soy lecithin increases the sperm volume. How many people have tried it and found out that it was successful?
    I ordered some online and expect them (hopefully) this saturday. I will let you people know if it worked for me.

Share your results/thoughts in this topic. =)

2. SpyPhrl

SpyPhrl New Member

Kong, I am also trying this regimen and eating it regularly with my meals. I got it in granual form (not pills) so hopefully the results will be the same.

3. D_Barry_Buttkik

D_Barry_Buttkik Account Disabled

Alright, let me know when you notice any differences. =)

4. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

I'm pretty sure that this stuff does increase volume, but does something awful to your cock/libido or something, as I trawled this a couple of weeks ago(saw the bad news - thought-Nah) - no idea if it's supported research, but then again research says size doesn't matter & vaginas are never slack so...Lol

Ever tried egg whites? Works wonders for me!

5. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

I hate to disappoint but the latest research based on the fact that soy is metabolized as a phytoestrogen supports soy as a causative agent in young men's sperm counts being the lowest in generations. I'd steer clear of soy-anything, especially at 20 yrs old.

6. Kodak101

Kodak101 Member

I'm giving it a 2 week try, about 3600 mg a day. If I notice any harmful affects, it's stopping regardless of cum increase

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice