Soy Lecithin test

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Barry_Buttkik, Feb 4, 2010.

1. D_Barry_Buttkik

D_Barry_Buttkik Account Disabled

So, I've seen some people saying that soy lecithin increases the sperm volume. How many people have tried it and found out that it was successful?
    I ordered some online and expect them (hopefully) this saturday. I will let you people know if it worked for me.

Share your results/thoughts in this topic. =)

2. SpyPhrl

SpyPhrl New Member

Kong, I am also trying this regimen and eating it regularly with my meals. I got it in granual form (not pills) so hopefully the results will be the same.

3. D_Barry_Buttkik

D_Barry_Buttkik Account Disabled

Alright, let me know when you notice any differences. =)

4. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

I'm pretty sure that this stuff does increase volume, but does something awful to your cock/libido or something, as I trawled this a couple of weeks ago(saw the bad news - thought-Nah) - no idea if it's supported research, but then again research says size doesn't matter & vaginas are never slack so...Lol

Ever tried egg whites? Works wonders for me!

5. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

I hate to disappoint but the latest research based on the fact that soy is metabolized as a phytoestrogen supports soy as a causative agent in young men's sperm counts being the lowest in generations. I'd steer clear of soy-anything, especially at 20 yrs old.

6. Kodak101

Kodak101 Member

I'm giving it a 2 week try, about 3600 mg a day. If I notice any harmful affects, it's stopping regardless of cum increase

Draft saved Draft deleted