Spa Castle Queens Ny

RUS B

Worshipped Member
Media
Any updates specific details on how it recently and if there is a lot of action and if so when and where etc., thanx

Bkny04

Expert Member
Media
So I went for the first time last week. Very different from island spa. The workers don’t patrol at all. People there were to cruise and play which I witnessed in the steam room, tubs and showers. I liked tub with the jet in the middle. The water was alittle gross. I smelled the chlorine but hope they clean it well. I saw dudes come from playing in the steam room and jump in the tubs. Anyone else freaked out about what bacteria they can catch?

Reactions: Sumdud13

CLICKIT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So i finally made it there yesterday (Saturday), and I must say it's worth a trip. It wasn't as busy as I expected it to be on the weekend, but I was later told that Saturdays aren't usually very busy (at least in the men's area), and it's mostly families on weekends. Regardless, there was plenty action. There were a couple straight guys who I overheard talking about their girlfriends, but I'd say it was 95% men looking for action with other men and the overwhelming majority. I'm going back mid-week to see the difference. If you don't live deep in Queens, then be prepared for a long trek if you don't drive. Took me an hour and a half by train. Thankfully a friend drove me home, so it wasn't too bad.

bbruri23

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So i finally made it there yesterday (Saturday), and I must say it's worth a trip. It wasn't as busy as I expected it to be on the weekend, but I was later told that Saturdays aren't usually very busy (at least in the men's area), and it's mostly families on weekends. Regardless, there was plenty action. There were a couple straight guys who I overheard talking about their girlfriends, but I'd say it was 95% men looking for action with other men and the overwhelming majority. I'm going back mid-week to see the difference. If you don't live deep in Queens, then be prepared for a long trek if you don't drive. Took me an hour and a half by train. Thankfully a friend drove me home, so it wasn't too bad.
What was the action?