Spa Castle Queens Ny

Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Update: I will definitely be there Saturday. Love to meet up with other 20s-40s gl dudes. Nothing better than a hot soak, steam and sauna in the winter. Hit me up if you are interested or with questions.

Laulau chen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Update: I will definitely be there Saturday. Love to meet up with other 20s-40s gl dudes. Nothing better than a hot soak, steam and sauna in the winter. Hit me up if you are interested or with questions.
What time are you going to be there? I might come by later in the evening

Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What time are you going to be there? I might come by later in the evening
I have the day free so I will be there close to opening through at least 4. I like the peace and quiet there in the morning and equally enjoy it when things get busier in the afternoon. ;)

Ajohn90375

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m visiting the city this weekend and was thinking of coming here. How has it been lately on weekend mornings? Crowded? What’s typical age group/demographic of guys? Are people comfortable being nude? Any straight guys or mostly gay/bi?

CLICKIT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m visiting the city this weekend and was thinking of coming here. How has it been lately on weekend mornings? Crowded? What’s typical age group/demographic of guys? Are people comfortable being nude? Any straight guys or mostly gay/bi?
I haven't been since last summer but can't imagine it's changed much. Honestly, it's a nice thing to do once in a while, but I think it's over priced for what is offered. They don't even give out towels anymore and for a $60 entry, it's kind of ridiculous. I also don't like the fact that the owners will toss you out if you are accused of anything sexual. One time I went, this guy accused two guys of either touching him or doing something sexual and the security came into the men's section and told them to leave. The owners and security definitely know what's going on in the men's section and will turn a blind eye IF no one makes a complaint. If someone complains, you will be tossed out. So, not to discourage anyone of going, just be aware of what it's like. I've only seen that happen once in the few times I've gone and odds are no one will complain because 99% of the guys back there are gay or they just don't care enough to complain. To answer your questions, most of the guys are nude and age varies. You might get 1 or 2 who don't follow the rules and decide to wear shorts. I've been when the majority are really old and I've been when it's been younger guys. Depends on the day I guess. I can't answer for their sexuality, because not everyone back there will participate sexually. You will have guys who just go to relax and not do anything. In my personal opinion, I'd rather just go to a sex party or a bar like the Eagle where you won't have to pay so much and you don't have to stop and look over your shoulder when things get sexual haha...just my opinion though. Spa Castle can be fun if you don't have amazing expectations.