Spa massage hard cock

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by WhiteBoy86, Jan 4, 2010.

1. WhiteBoy86

WhiteBoy86 New Member

My girlfriend has always told me how great the massages are at these spas. Her sister is a massage therapist so she has got a few from her or where she works. Yesterday we didnt have anything to do so we went to a spa and both of us got a massage. Ive never been to a place like this and have never gotten a massage so I didnt know what I was in for. As the lady was walking us to the back to the massage rooms she asked if we wanted to be in the same room or seprate. My gf said it doesnt matter but I said yes the same room will be good. I wanted to be with her because i didnt know what to do in there, clothes wise. I went to the restroom while the lady was talking to my gf so I didnt hear what she said to do so I asked my gf what am i supposed to take off. She said well the lady told me i can leave my panties on but i think you have to take it all off. I was ok with this because I kinda like to be seen but i didnt want the ladys to be like why arent you wearing any clothes so I asked the lady what to do. She said undress and lay down and cover up with the towel. Knowing that my super hot girlfriend was going to be laying beside me with her big beautiful Ds uncovered I thought to myself I hope my dick doesnt get hard during this massage. So I removed my clothes and took a second to enjoy my gf undressing with her black panties on and her big beautiful 36 D breast flopping around and her pretty face glowing while she looked at me and laughed because im standing there naked then i layed down and covered myself. I guess I didnt place the towel the right way, when the women came in the one massaging me turned it the way she wanted it while doing so she uncovered my ass then recovered it. The massage started oh it felt great. I was almost asleep while she rubbed my back neck and arms. Then she got to my legs. She moved the towel around many times to keep the crack of my ass covered. I thought to myself there is no real need for covering up because they are going to see everything by the time i leave. After she was done with my neck back arms legs and most of my ass she asked me to turn over. While doing so the towel fell most of the way off, so she replaced it when i was laying on my back. The room was warm so my balls were hanging very low between my legs and my cock was laying up facing my head. She started on my feet working her way up my legs, rubbing and chopping my muscles until she got to my crotch area I didnt think she would massage the inside of my legs because it is close to my junk but she did, touching my balls more than once. This got a little blood flowing causing my cock to swell. I thought maybe its not very noticeable since there is a towel folded over it three times. She then went to my feet and picked up my leg and bent it at my knee then moved it in as you would if you were going to do a split. She used her body weight to push against my leg which brought her body close to my cock and balls she didnt stop untill her body was up agains them. She did both legs many different ways like this. Then she put them back together. After this leg stretching my dick is hard. I thought to my self its over now it will go away. Well it wasnt over she still had my stomach and chest to rub. The towel was covering my stomach so she pulled it down towards my feet. She went to far uncovering my rock hard cock. She didnt say anything she just walked over to my side and covered it back up. She finished and left. I layed there while my girlfriends massage was finished then got up and got dressed. Later that night I told my girlfriend about the lady touching my balls and that I was worried my dick was going to get hard. She said her sister told her that happens all the time so it wouldnt be weird if it did. After hearing that I knew I could tell her the story. I will be going for more massages with or without my girlfriend.

2. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

if that was me I would get a 'tent' as soon as your GF took her top off!!

3. WhiteBoy86

WhiteBoy86 New Member

I do most of the time.

Draft saved Draft deleted