Space 1999

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Whilst watching Space 1999 dvds came across a hairy bulge packing guy named Nick tate AKA Alan Carter, series one was eye popping, he was hairy, Australian, Butch and was visibly long and cut, series 2 was good also but they had Jackets on, anyone remeember him ?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:rolleyes:

Oh, yeah. I went to junior prom with Nick Tate. We danced in the moonlight. He made me feel sooo special. He danced like he made love: with respect...attentiveness...determination and a hard on.

But there were a lot of jealous beyotches there cramping our styles and our love. :mad::rolleyes: Like that one in the back of photo told Nick Tate that I had "himpes" and "Good God-derhea". And Nick left me with a boomerang...a copy of Space 1999 with him fuggin Barbara Bain... (OMG!! You think that was a sex tape?!?:eek::smile:) and a small jar of Vaseline and a travel packet of Kleenex tissues. (Of course, you know I am bullshitting you folk. :smile: It never happened. I never met Nick Tate.):smile:

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Tardis,

Welcome to LPSG, you will soon feel at home with all the members, great people.

If you want to post pictures, it's quite simple when you know how. Click on the Go Advanced Button on the Reply to Thread window and that will take you through to yet another window Type your message and then attach your pictures, as you would when attaching them to an e-mail, by clicking on the paper clip. To view your finished result click on Preview Post When you happy with it, click Submit Reply There simple!! Good luck.... Look forward to seeing your pictures :smile:

Cheers Smartalk

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Tardis,

Pleased to have been of assistance, having viewed the pictures it was well worth the effort. In the second picture: nick2.jpg who is the guy at the back I have always found to be very hot. Do you or anyone have any pictures of him nude or otherwise.

Cheers Tardis keep the pictures coming :smile:

Smartalk x

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Smartalk, i think the guy was called Tony Anholt, he was also in the protectors series,sadly he died aged 39 brain tumour.

just found a few more pics of the yummy Nick, Wonder what Koenig is thinking and doing with his hands:tongue:

hey tardy my love, who is the guy w/the ass of DEATH in the first pic??? VERY fuckable.