Space Exploration Deniers

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... The Martian atmosphere is carbon dioxide, nitrogen, and argon. Add to that the fact that there's no water to be found there makes the prospect of life highly unlikely...
Extremely unlikely to have water on mars and water on the moon? do you follow mainstream science at all? ... There is a abundance of water on Mars!

Excuse me, but:

Martian polar ice caps - Wikipedia.

"The caps at both poles consist primarily of water ice. Frozen carbon dioxide accumulates as a comparatively thin layer about one metre thick on the north cap in the northern winter, while the south cap has a permanent dry ice cover about 8 m thick."

A/B

Last edited:
J

joshuaamitai

well , according to nasa scientists there is a abundance of water on mars .... i mean ... I am not the scientist . and what is the phenomenon causing flood like channels to appear during spring ? well viking pics show this !

Reactions: ActionBuddy

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well , according to nasa scientists there is a abundance of water on mars .... i mean ... I am not the scientist . and what is the phenomenon causing flood like channels to appear during spring ? well viking pics show this !

I posted that info to back-up what you said, not to disagree with you. Perhaps you misread my intent?

J

joshuaamitai

I posted that info to back-up what you said, not to disagree with you. Perhaps you misread my intent?
Well , Ya know these foreigners ... do not get it from time to time .. haha
or might have been just to see the jeans back ?
ha
thx
what is ur stand on alien life ?? if I may ask ...

Reactions: ActionBuddy

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well , Ya know these foreigners ... do not get it from time to time .. haha
or might have been just to see the jeans back ?
ha thx
what is ur stand on alien life ?? if I may ask ...

My "stand" on aliens?... I don't know, I haven't stood on one, yet. Their backs or shoulders might be too slimy to stand up on.

;)

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Before we fly through the galaxy to look for other planets to exploit, pollute or pillage, let's fix the problems on this planet first.

Canada just fired its governor general, a former astronaut. I would make an exception to shooting that cow back into space so that she causes the good people of Canada no more grief.

J

joshuaamitai

that is why some non terrestrial think we could be a threat to other worlds as we r a dominant , destructive xenophobic creature !
reptilian in nature " AS FATHER AS SONS"

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that is why some non terrestrial think we could be a threat to other worlds as we r a dominant , destructive xenophobic creature !
reptilian in nature " AS FATHER AS SONS"
What non-terrestrials would those be? Have you been receiving messages from them? :no_mouth:

J

joshuaamitai

yes !
One alien message stood out ."take me to a huge straight boner "
lol

Do i really have to go there ???
I did some study on old scriptures and alot more and been looking into " if there r is or was someone else on the moon " what is it ? is this real ? who is it ? could it be advanced pre-humans going into space ???alien ? nazi germans ? etc ... and as I said ... do i have to go there ?
My conclusion is "yes " it is there as they say !
But what and who it is , I dont know .
is it there -YES -4 sure
could be bases by the Us or another nation ?
but who build these ruins ? or structures ? bridges ? huge domes ???
Why is the Us and other space going nations hiding what is there ?what they had found over decades ago
and the secrecy all along .
Just after the first moon-pics where send over to earth by the lunar rangers, It was decided that Naca -who was a civilian institute , should be turned into a pure military institute the name was changed into nasa, and later a dozen other facilities where added like JPL , etc .. and two test facilities for rockets .
They instituted a law installed in the us law book that did not even passed the congres , civilians who had contact with a alien race could be fined 100 to 100 000 dollars or a ten year fine in prison , and no president of the Us could undo if someone broke that law ( so ?? a military institute above any president ?? )
Gives the nasa the legal right to go against any law to protect the earth against disease or a treat from outer space , or a treat from a nation on earth ?
the law is no longer there . u could find back if u knew someone who had records or copies up until 1972.
nasa also demanded a Proposed Studies on the Implications of Peaceful Space Activities for Human Affairs, often referred to as "the Brookings Report",
was a 1960 report on what the implications would be if human societies where confronted with a race not from this world .
Nasa , is beside military almost entirely free-mason .. i mean not a bad thing ! just give you the info , if you should be interested Symbology -Egypt , greek , sumerian etc ..intersting subject ;
Nasa have a joined research with scientists from all over the world where they film and study advanced aircraft not belonging to any nation on earth .
these scientists r mostly signed to nasa in all kinds of research from aeronautics, biology anthropology etc
Go and ask the the vatican mount graham observatory if they look into ufo or aliens ?
So ???? you tell me
Guess I am crazy ?? could be -
Do I believe we r in contact with other worlds and aliens "YES
But it is not on you to decide who is right or wrong here in what .as we do not see one another on daily base and share and discuss what we found out !
And do i care what U think , yes ;.. as I would not share a few words with you , do i care if U might think i am nuts ?
no , I DO NOT !
so long and keep the boner going and as you know ... these boners all point another direction some up some down ..and the worlds and space r full of wonders

manju

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There was a movie called "Capricorn One" made in 1977 whose plot was how a future mars landing was faked. Probably rung a chord among the undeducated and science deniers. Conspiracy theories always popular with the dumb who have with little or no rational thought skills to decipher lies from the truth. It doesn't help that their only news source like Fox and right wing radio are proudly anti science and lie and pad onto these idiotic theories for ratings and advertising money. They have no incentive to tell objective truth. That's not their business model. The more outlandish and anger inducing the story the more viewers keep tuned in and more ad money.

Reactions: Calboner
J

joshuaamitai

Well, this thread has gone off the rails. And maybe not just the thread.
off the rails thread?
There is so much more to life than having cock , having brains is another !
I dare myself to speculate on things , call it of the rails thinking? he who does not dare to speculate , to dream is as good as dead !

Quicquid ergo nobis in natura ridiculum, absurdum, aut malum videtur, id inde est, quod res tantum ex parte novimus, totiusque naturae ordinem, et cohaerentiam maxima ex parte ignoramus, et quod, omnia ex praescripto nostrae rationis ut dirigentur, volumus: cum tamen id, quod ratio malum esse dictat, non malum sit respectu ordinis, et legum universae naturae, sed tantum solius nostrae naturae legum respectu.

J

joshuaamitai

There was a movie called "Capricorn One" made in 1977 whose plot was how a future mars landing was faked. Probably rung a chord among the undeducated and science deniers. Conspiracy theories always popular with the dumb who have with little or no rational thought skills to decipher lies from the truth. It doesn't help that their only news source like Fox and right wing radio are proudly anti science and lie and pad onto these idiotic theories for ratings and advertising money. They have no incentive to tell objective truth. That's not their business model. The more outlandish and anger inducing the story the more viewers keep tuned in and more ad money.
do i have to take this as a insult on my behalf ?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

As we venture further into the 21st Century, fewer and fewer Americans were alive or recall when Apollo 11 lifted-off in July of 1969. I wouldn't be born for another 10 months-- in May of 1970. Lack of first-hand evidence may account for much of the skepticism. But there are more reasons.

A lack of astronomical curiosity or interest is rampant in America because science and outer space aren't sexy. Give the general public a basic astronomy quiz and they would fail miserably. Jeopardy question: Name a dwarf planet. Who is Billy Barty? Muggsy Bogues? Everyday terrestrial responsibilities like paying the bills are way more important than Pluto or Eris.

Then there is the "America always screws-up theory." Starting with the International Geophysical Year-- which actually lasted from July 1957 though December of 1958-- the U.S. was really-really good at one dubious achievement, getting rockets to explode on the launching pad or wildly steer off-course. Next to the Soviet's big booster rockets our Vanguards looked like the little TWA V-2 at Disneyland. It didn't help NASA public relations when Apollo 1 failed during a test, catching fire with astronauts Grissom, White and Chaffee perishing inside. NASA quickly lay blame to design failures and quality control measures in the basic engineering and production. Loose tools were actually found within the burned capsule. So America's track record to the Moon wasn't littered with glory as it marched toward the end of the 1960s.

But if the goal of the United States was to fool the Soviet Union and its own citizens, why would our country devote so much time, effort and expense to build an entire aerospace industry in Southern California along with a Marshall Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama and a Johnson Space Center in Houston? On July 16, 1969 as 7.5 million pounds of Saturn 5 thrust shook the earth around Cape Canaveral, do you really think Werner von Braun was elbowing his closest confidents around him: "Ya, a rocket to the Moon. That's just what they'll be expecting us to do." Tee-hee.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I remember vividly the first steps upon the moon, the voyage, transmissions. NASA invented the first compact video recorder, among other things. Much of which was through our dishes here in Australia to be transmitted back to the US, then to the world, also through those temporary set up NASA, one which we visited not far from here on a school excursion during the flight. Australia was once one of the leading space agencies in the world...then we changed government, and much of our technology was sold off to other nation such as India and others.

It wasn't long after that the camera became a world wide sensation, to allow us to capture and view in our own homes film we documented on the day.....which led us to the cams that are the on the everyday devices we use now.

Was just the other day the International Space Station was hit by space debris, luckily it struck the arm, and not the areas of life support, I believe if we are not careful with the amount we are launching into orbit, it has the potential to trap us here on Earth.

To this day I don't believe we will explore the Universe via physical means. Just recently the plan is to create miniature machines powered via laser to do the exploring for us.

I think some time ago I mentioned this here, using lasers to power craft.......but to be honest my thinking is using the power of lasers for more is on the horizon. I'll just have to at some point get around to writing the ideas in my mind for a good sci fi read. For lasers to work they need an uninterrupted stream. It will not happen if it is constantly interrupted by debris in orbit. It would mean constant calibrations of which at this point in time, not capable of keeping up as we can only track debris of a certain dimension.

We are a little speck in the middle of a vast space, at any time, as it has in the past, be wiped out. We are fast approaching a place were we will be able to explore vast reaches without the need to physically 'be there'.

Just recently also, the discovery of Dark Energy, the only energy which has the ability to escape Black Holes, the energy which basically holds the Universe together. Maybe, once we understand it's properties, the ability to harness it................we may find we can go anywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: thirteenbyseven

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember vividly the first steps upon the moon, the voyage, transmissions. NASA invented the first compact video recorder, among other things. Much of which was through our dishes here in Australia to be transmitted back to the US, then to the world, also through those temporary set up NASA, one which we visited not far from here on a school excursion during the flight. Australia was once one of the leading space agencies in the world...then we changed government, and much of our technology was sold off to other nation such as India and others.

It wasn't long after that the camera became a world wide sensation, to allow us to capture and view in our own homes film we documented on the day.....which led us to the cams that are the on the everyday devices we use now.

Was just the other day the International Space Station was hit by space debris, luckily it struck the arm, and not the areas of life support, I believe if we are not careful with the amount we are launching into orbit, it has the potential to trap us here on Earth.

To this day I don't believe we will explore the Universe via physical means. Just recently the plan is to create miniature machines powered via laser to do the exploring for us.

I think some time ago I mentioned this here, using lasers to power craft.......but to be honest my thinking is using the power of lasers for more is on the horizon. I'll just have to at some point get around to writing the ideas in my mind for a good sci fi read. For lasers to work they need an uninterrupted stream. It will not happen if it is constantly interrupted by debris in orbit. It would mean constant calibrations of which at this point in time, not capable of keeping up as we can only track debris of a certain dimension.

We are a little speck in the middle of a vast space, at any time, as it has in the past, be wiped out. We are fast approaching a place were we will be able to explore vast reaches without the need to physically 'be there'.

Just recently also, the discovery of Dark Energy, the only energy which has the ability to escape Black Holes, the energy which basically holds the Universe together. Maybe, once we understand it's properties, the ability to harness it................we may find we can go anywhere.

Do you know about this Web site?

"ARSE: Australian Research and Space Exploration."

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seventiesdemon, we could use many more space and science educated people like yourself here in the United States. When I was a child it always made me smile whenever I saw a reference to Woomera, Australia. It was usually made in-passing during our elementary school movies we saw a decade after Apollo 11 had landed. When my imagination took hold, I used to think of a deep space tracking station in the remote outback of Australia, with kangaroos hopping past a large window of the building housing station personnel.

Commensurately, we in America weren't initially told of the behind-the-scene suspense of that historic Moon landing. There were communications difficulties, fuel was perilously low and critical and there was a slow, ancient and balky computer that kept overloading and tripping a 1202 and 1201 alarm. In the end Neil Armstrong called-upon his skills as a test pilot, taking over an autoland instrument approach and shooting a raw data landing to touchdown. Enjoy this unedited Apollo 11 recording of the final 13 minutes:

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lordy!... Spacecraft from several countries are exploring the universe, the known planets and asteroids, and planning to bring back to Earth soil and rock samples from them very soon. How much longer are these idiotic "Science Deniers" going to have a voice on social media when they are exposed as the frauds that they are?

A/B

Those deniers have no understanding of science, so rather than learn it, it's simpler for their lazy asses to deny it. They are Bozos.
My dumbass redneck cousins fit that category. Just my two cents.
Indy