Spandex in Public ????

adamp82: Long story short, I work at a store in our local mall. Two guys from australia came in to see if we had something while they were here. However, I about dropped over dead when the one walked in. HE had on a one piece Spandex of some sort, kinda like a ladies one piece bathing suit, but this was spandex for men. You could see it ALL. He had to be at least 6in soft and balls the size of a softball. I was just shocked. I'm not gay but I just couldnt help but notice and be amazed, especially that he wore this out in public. What do you all think?

Reactions: 22cyclist22

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
If he were stacked up anything like that guy who freeballed in some sweat shorts and earned himself a $100 fine for public indecency, then the spandex thing would be no shocker... ;D

Yeah, I bet my eyes would have drifted down to the package; guys look too. But in all honesty, the only reason I would have gawked was over the spandex itself. Come on now. If your meat's that impressive, couldn't you find something a little more comfortable, soothing, and less neon pink than some tight ass shortie shorts? ???

Javierdude22: Hahaha...well yeah. This touches upon something i have always found weird, to use an understatement.

I'm very aware that Spandex in sports is very easy to wear, but even in the gym i find it weird to see a guy in tights, cause i am sorry, that's how they strike me.

But the one piece thing mentioned above, takes the cake. And i can imagine that look upon your face, truth be told, it would get a look out of me as well. But it would follow a frown to the owner of the spandex-suit-thing, cause i think it's a bit too much 'in the face'.

Longhornjok: Forget his penis, the only time I think a spandex "outfit" looks natural on a guy is if he is also wearing leg warmers and a headband and saying "5-6-7-8 - and JAZZ HANDS!" :D

gigantikok: I'm just getting tired of seeing old, fat guys jogging shirtless in tight spandex shorts! Yuck. Old people are wierd... they spend forever nude in the lockerrooms and wear the most revealing outfits possible when they jog. Wierd... :)

meathose10: I'm moving to Australia! I can do without the one-piece idea....but I like to see a huge set of genitals proudly put on display in public. In the 90's I had a good pair of gray cycle shorts (minus that stupid rubber pad) that even showed the drape of my foreskin - but they were stolen from a locker room! I think someone else admired them too. I used to get followed around when I snapped those things on. Hard to find a good , lightweight spandex anymore.

micro: I think spandex looks great on a guy, if he is in shape. I once wore them, but I often felt too naked in them, even though I don't sport much of a package, I still felt too exposed. If the guy doesn't mind its kind of nice.

HungJordan: Spandex is too foo foo and feminine looking for me. The other thing is that my bulge would be pretty damn obscenely obvious :eek:

huge_cock_have_pic: There is no reason whatsoever to wear spandex in public, hung or not. If you want to turn off women, just do that one thing--doesn't matter if you have a small, medium or large package.

It is one thing to highlight your features--package included. It is an entirely different issue when you become obscene about it, especially if you are older than 18 and know better.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
The only time I have spandex on in public is when I go cycling, so I am on the bicycle most of the time. I usually have my shirt out and over the front of my riding shorts, so things are usually covered. Sometimes the shirt isn't long enough or if it is cooler it might be tucked in. In these instances there is a very noticeable bulge (unless I am wearing black), but so be it. I don't go out of my way to display my goods with spandex, but sometimes it happens and I don't care.

belcurv: [quote author=HungJordan link=board=clothing;num=1060695501;start=0#8 date=10/02/03 at 13:10:08]bulge would be pretty damn obscenely obvious   :eek:[/quote]

Nothing obscene about it. I don't go out of my way to show off, but whenever I've worn my tighter sweats or other things that DO show it off, I love the double takes and stares. If women don't have to conceal their boobs, it's unfair to make men think they are "obscene" if their bulge is conspicuous. If you look at the way pants were cut in the 1970s, showing it was the norm. In fact, I remember girls in one of my high school classes making fun of one guy because "nothing showed." And of course, tights with codpieces were the norm at a certain point in history. We're overdue for this particular kind of fashion statement to make a comeback!

ruscular: I did try to get away with wearing spandex in the gym, but they all rib me too much about it. I really miss them because of the comfort during squatting. and leg extension. I have really hairy legs and the spandex just slide really nice over the equipment padding of the machine, and when you squat there is no pulling of the fabric.

Same for baggies that were made for the gym, the're a taboo to wear also. The baggies had a habit of draping closely around the bulge and made them look like they were sticking out.

It comes down to this almost everything I wear that were made to hide the bulge were also uncomfortable to wear.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing about spandex is that it has the most annoying habit of either complimenting or complaining the person who wears them. Take for instance Pro wrestlers. Now, those guys make use of spandex like you wouldn't believe. For the guys that are in good shape, it compliments them, though I do remember one  Wrestler in the WWE, WWF when he was there was Mr. Perfect, AKA Curt Hennig. Now he was in good shape and made good use of it, but a lot of the times you could actually see his little dick pressing against the crotch.

But there was also the other wrestlers who weren't in the best of shape, and looked like one of those inflatable kids punching bags.

I don't know what the hell would possess a grown man to be in public in spandex unless he has some kind of superhero/villain complex.

Thumper_10x7_CA: In my opinion any kind of spandex being worn for anything other than a sports uniform or ballet performance is simply wrong. Working at a theme park I've seen it all! European men wearing short shorts and overweight women in spandex shorts and crop tops are seen daily. Even if you have an Adonis body, you simply should not wear spandex anything to the mall! It's the same as speedo's to the beach. Speedo's are only ok for a swim meet, diving competition or bodybuilding contest.
I often wonder, do the people who wear spandex in public look in the mirror before they go out and think to themselves that they look hot??

UniquePackage: hmmm... I guess under-armour is out for you all too?

Now that is nice sports wear for people that are into working out for real. And its not like the lycra or spandex (too thin to support anything) I have a nice set of workout cloths from this brand and the compresson shorts are great - everything stays where its supposed to be and they actually look very nice on men.

Also, try using a rowing machine in baggy shorts and you will on the first row find out why sometimes tight is better - froo froo or no - whey that sliding seat grabs your cloths your wish you had ditched the baggies. :D

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Besides in the gym, I really like wearing a one piece spandex unitard under my street clothes, especially in the medical clinic, staffed by all women, when preparing for a physical or other medical examinations. The nurse lets stay in my spandex, skin tone colored outfit for a while, then when it's time to bear it all with no extra body fat, but an outlined healthy hard on underneath. Feeling, all that clinging lycra spandex, slowly being peeled down and off by her is beautiful, especially when she frees my erect penis from being snug and secure in the unitard. I don't have any shame wearing spandex in the doctor's examination room. The nurse and doctor(female) like my spandex outfit, especially stripping it off for them.

D

deleted20763331

adamp82: Long story short, I work at a store in our local mall. Two guys from australia came in to see if we had something while they were here. However, I about dropped over dead when the one walked in. HE had on a one piece Spandex of some sort, kinda like a ladies one piece bathing suit, but this was spandex for men. You could see it ALL. He had to be at least 6in soft and balls the size of a softball. I was just shocked. I'm not gay but I just couldnt help but notice and be amazed, especially that he wore this out in public. What do you all think?
I wear one too. Im not 6 inches soft, so maybe the penis part is not a big deal to anyone at all, but it is different for a guy to be in all spandex